Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Here's the real IronMike:

Infinitely sadder than the **** he was pretending to be.
    Lol, so seksy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      i wasn't tryin to insult. there's a giant fuckin scar on that guy's head.
      lmao, ohhhhhhh it was a joke?

fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        Here's the real IronMike:

Infinitely sadder than the **** he was pretending to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
          lmao, ohhhhhhh it was a joke?

fail.
          fail at what?

Comment

• lmao @ the continued claims, despite nobody proving otherwise
            im must have missed something here

Comment

• everybody constantly saying 'ironmike is vastine'.

all it takes is an ip check to prove otherwise.

Comment

• So many things wrong with this thread.

I personally find all organised religion backwards and I won't tolerate anyone trying to claim special privileges or respect for their beliefs, but so long as they don't want that I'm cool with anyone. The people getting the Christmas lights called Winter lights are spineless jobsworth bureaucrats trying to move up the ladder of small government.

Comment

• Good karma for this cat. I like the cut of his jib, or however the saying goes...
                  That is indeed the very English saying. Like most of the sayings worth saying.

Because muslims are peaceful. And they are righteous unlike christians who are so ignorant.. I MEAN FOR REAL ANYONE WHO THINKS JESUS AND GOD ARE A WHITE MAN.. DESERVE TO DIE.
                  Self

granted, we had 9-11 but we're also talking about present day. we learned our lesson and it seems like you guys just wanna keep getting taught.
                  We lived with being bombed by the paddies for over thirty years (sponsored by a large number of idiot yanks), and the generation before spent five years being bombed by the Krauts. We're no strangers to adversity.

Honest question, British soldiers aren't allowed to wear their uniforms at the Airport as stated in the OP?
                  It's typically the common sense approach taken by most services. Policemen and firemen don't wear their uniforms when not on duty. Servicemen have the right to wear their uniforms in public but don't forget that in the UK as mentioned earlier there was IRA activity for many years and it wasn't always safe for servicemen to wear their uniforms when not on duty. I don't think they are experiencing widespread vilification like servicemen returning from Vietnam did.

If you fly the british flag it might offend muslims. Even tho it's our own country.
                  There has been a backlash against that attitude, I noticed more British flags when I was back in the summer than I ever saw when I lived there.

......It's a lack of balls and a lack of pride really. The empire has gone flacid.
                  Like I say there has been something of a backlash against that.

Comment

• Britshers have lost the bulldog spirit.

As a people they are demoralized and scared to say how they feel. The Germans and French have things better as freedom of speech rules in the UK its left-wing nuts that dictate policy. Englishers are so scared of being branded racist by ultra left and zionist papers they shut up.

But be where the Anglo saxon will only take so much before they snap. i truely think Britain is closer to civil war than any other educated nation.

Political Correctness and Zionism is creating a dangerpus underground led by the far right.

Give it 20 more years of buttfooking the Brits and i see a total uprising.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      We lived with being bombed by the paddies for over thirty years (sponsored by a large number of idiot yanks), and the generation before spent five years being bombed by the Krauts. We're no strangers to adversity.
                      exactly! all the more reasons not to tolerate it then.

Comment

Working...
                      X