Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
    Holla at a boss.

What are you an albanian or a turk

Comment

• lmao come on

fools are tryin to jump on anything they can because they know they can't insult my physical appearance

if you're gonna attempt to diss me, post your pic so i know what kind of lame im dealin with

Comment

• Here's the real IronMike:

Infinitely sadder than the **** he was pretending to be.

Comment

• Here's the real IronMike:
          hahah is that for real??

Comment

• the majority of muslims are law-abiding, its a religions thats been around for ages and all of a sudden they're all terrorist and suicide bombers pleeeaassse!!! get your head out of your ass!! The terrorist are a minority in what must be the largest practicing religion in the east.. in fact more westerners convert to islam even yet alot of boxers have converted to islam b-hop, tyson, ali, d.williams dont see you wanting to throw thei asses into guantamano bay!! We dont hate all the christians because of what the KKK did because we realise they as a group followed a perverse cult that was not in line with religion the terrorist are doin the same on a more sicker sadistic scale but it is no reason to punish all muslims!

Comment

• Aye, that's him in all his glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                In my prime I was about 185-90 and jacked. Six pack etc. I had some injuries and haven't worked out like I used to. I am 6 feet 225-30 now. I aint in my prime no mo.

...The kid talking **** probably weighs a buck ten

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                  lmao come on

fools are tryin to jump on anything they can because they know they can't insult my physical appearance

if you're gonna attempt to diss me, post your pic so i know what kind of lame im dealin with
                  i wasn't tryin to insult. there's a giant fuckin scar on that guy's head.

Comment

• british are teh suckzors

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
                      hahah is that for real??
                      lmao @ the continued claims, despite nobody proving otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X