No announcement yet.

Eastern European Hooligan Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern European Hooligan Brawl

Their Russian hooligan firms, they are mental them russians, but no as mental as the poles

The dutch have the best firm in europe, feynoord

Comment

None of these Europeans would be able to handle the firms in South America

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
        None of these Europeans would be able to handle the firms in South America
        And south americans wouldent beable to handle the firms in europe, they would get destroyed, same as the european firms would get destoryed in south america, but put them on netural ground and i would put my money the europeans everyday of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
          And south americans wouldent beable to handle the firms in europe, they would get destroyed, same as the european firms would get destoryed in south america, but put them on a even battlefield and i would put my money the europeans everyday of the week
          I would put my money on those South Americans, especially Brazilians and Argentineans

Comment

south americans are midgets compared to east europeans

Comment

I would put my money on those South Americans, especially Brazilians and Argentineans
              They would get raped, as the other lad said south americans are midgets

Comment

They would get raped, as the other lad said south americans are midgets
                Mexicans are the midgets not South Americans. Brazilians are pretty solid build also they would have a few Afro-Brazilian supporters

Comment

Mexicans are the midgets not South Americans. Brazilians are pretty solid build also they would have a few Afro-Brazilian supporters
                  Have you seen the dutch and german hooligans, they are built like tanks majority of them are 6ft plus, proper ****ing hooligans they run their firms like armys, the russians and the poles are the same tho they are more crazier because they have the numbers and the football is diffrent in their countrys, the italians and the spanish hooligans are just like the south american hooligans more into using knifes and throwing smoke bombs about the place. the brazilian and argentinan hooligans would get raped by the europeans no doubt about it

Comment

Have you seen the dutch and german hooligans, they are built like tanks majority of them are 6ft plus, proper ****ing hooligans they run their firms like armys, the russians and the poles are the same tho they are more crazier because they have the numbers and the football is diffrent in their countrys, the italians and the spanish hooligans are just like the south american hooligans more into using knifes and throwing smoke bombs about the place. the brazilian and argentinan hooligans would get raped by the europeans no doubt about it
                    I dont know where Poland comes into play? Those Hooligans were actually Belarussian.

Comment

Working...
                    X