You yanks will never understand satire.

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
      You yanks will never understand satire.
      Talk me through this, son

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Talk me through this, son

That irritates the **** out of me, Normally I'm about to bite into some nice food or something when some spotty little oik comes walking past with their jeans half way down their arse and their ****ty pants showing.

I think this originated from the blacks who used to do this by way of showing support to black prisoners.

Travi$ by brother got pwned by the spurs shop outside white hart lane. He bought a spurs tracksuit top and he was wearing it the next day and my missus said "What's Spups" he replied "What you on about" she said "On the back of your top it says Spups" "**** off" he replied. I looked and started laughing, he took it off to look for himself, then threw it on the floor and went "****ing Wankers". He had to travel 70 miles back to London to swap it for another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Don PWNleone View Post
          That irritates the **** out of me, Normally I'm about to bite into some nice food or something when some spotty little oik comes walking past with their jeans half way down their arse and their ****ty pants showing.

I think this originated from the blacks who used to do this by way of showing support to black prisoners.

Travi$ by brother got pwned by the spurs shop outside white hart lane. He bought a spurs tracksuit top and he was wearing it the next day and my missus said "What's Spups" he replied "What you on about" she said "On the back of your top it says Spups" "**** off" he replied. I looked and started laughing, he took it off to look for himself, then threw it on the floor and went "****ing Wankers". He had to travel 70 miles back to London to swap it for another one.
          LAMO, that sucks
          Spurs form was spreading to the fan shops by the sounds of things.

Comment

Working...
          X