Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Severe Mental ******ation the Epitome of Ignorant Bliss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    ******s usually have really big dicks.
    How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      Hay Tard do you have a helmet to protect you when you fall over?

helmet rrrrwwwaaaa cheesie yyyyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Sick Polllack.
        whats so sick about a medical fact?

Comment

timmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            How do you know?
            had a couple ******ed kids in my school growing up and the didnt know it was wrong to whip your dick out. id come in the locker room and two kids with down syndrome would be pissing on each others feet with big ol donkey dicks.

what do you expect me to say? because I do group physicals at a ****** home under a false identity?

Comment

had a couple ******ed kids in my school growing up and the didnt know it was wrong to whip your dick out. id come in the locker room and two kids with down syndrome would be pissing on each others feet with big ol donkey dicks.

what do you expect me to say? because I do group physicals at a ****** home under a false identity?
              I dunno it was a pretty random thing to say! Maybe your a **** director that specializes in ****** ****! Honey I Wanked Off The Tard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post

Anyone who posted in this thread is going to hell. In all seriousness, I've been doing special ed all week. Only today I dealt with a couple kids who were pretty bad. You can't help but feel sorry for them. Anytime you want to ***** and cry about your problems, go work at a homeless shelter or hang out with some ******ed kids, it will put your problems in perspective real quick.

We had a guy with down syndrome who was like the "Radar" for my HS football squad and we won every game until the playoffs and the coaches are goin off on us at halftime and ol Quakanboss jumps and says

"whatre you dooin out there youll lose the goddamn trophy!"

guy was obsessed with trophys, there were never any actual trophys for winning the league or county etc but we would get a trophy made anyways just to keep Quako from kickin someones ass.

Comment

We had a guy with down syndrome who was like the "Radar" for my HS football squad and we won every game until the playoffs and the coaches are goin off on us at halftime and ol Quakanboss jumps and says

"whatre you dooin out there youll lose the goddamn trophy!"

guy was obsessed with trophys, there were never any actual trophys for winning the league or county etc but we would get a trophy made anyways just to keep Quako from kickin someones ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X