No announcement yet.

Are you satisfied with your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you satisfied with your life?

Serious deep question. I have no idea what i want to do with my life and i am about to embark on college.

Anyways for the adults who have been at it for a while or longer, when you were younger full of dreams and what not are you at the moment where you wanted to be?

If not what went wrong in your life

Extremely un-satisfied.

I feel like I've sat back and let everything get handed to me because that's the way it's always been.

I think had I been more ambitious in life then I'd be on top of the world right NOW instead of having to wait 4-6 more years to establish myself. I guess the important thing is that I get it right.

If I would have had everything at such a young age I think I'd probably be dead anyways.

Comment

No one is truely satisfied with their lives. The ones that say they are satisfied are the lazy,simple minded individuals.

Comment

No one is truely satisfied with their lives. The ones that say they are satisfied are the lazy,simple minded individuals.
        Not true dude. Im most satisfied with my life. Im gettin good grades in college, got accepted to 2 of the colleges I want to, cakin with a few chicks... must say lifes pretty sweet for me right now

Comment

I've been sick for the past 5 years and haven't accomplish much of my goals.

But if I put my mind to it, I can do just about whatever the **** I want to, like going back to school and getting my dream job instead of this boring ass dead end job that I currently have.

& no I don't want to be a professional boxer.

Comment

My **** is solid right now. I just wish I hadn't blown a couple years of my life exclusively datin some ***** who turned out to be a lyin, golddiggin ho.

Comment

no... i have a good job, i have done things i dreamed about doing but there's always more

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied im a 26 college graduate living life, looking foward to getting married and starting a family one day.

Don't stress so much about not knowing what you want to do for the rest of your life, at age 18 or so that's not something most people know yet. Make sure you enroll in college even if it's just part time. You NEVER want to put it off and think oh i'll just go back next semester, you're setting yourself up for failure! One thing that i can promise you, TIME FLYS once you get older, **** it's been 8 years since i graduated!! it's almost my ten yea reunion!!! I never would picture myself saying that it's crazy!!! you grow fast, stay focused keep your options open! Party enjoy your college life but do it in a responsible way where you don't lose focus! You will have the rest of your life to party!!!!! Good luck bro!!!!

Comment

i've lost nearly everything i worked my ass off working for for my entire life. so, with that regard, no i'm not satisfied. but i have a great family, good friends, hope to rebuild and talent to carry it through so i would say that i am still satisfied with my life as of right now.

dunno what the future's gonna bring. the last couple years have brought disaster but the only thing constant in life is change. i'll keep tryin my best and if i go down as a complete failure then i'll go down as the failure that gave it his all.

Comment

I'm not satisfied. I wish I was atleast one tenth Mexican so that I could have the courage to pursue my dreams.

That and I wish my jab had more pop.

Comment

Working...
                    X