Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Would Love To Be Sole Admin Of This Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be admin of mon chiennes across the channel as we have owned them since 1066! The Queen still makes speeches in Norman at her Royal meetings as a constant reminder of our ultimate PWN..

Comment

Originally posted by DonDieselBklyn View Post
      I'm suprised you could actually read it.

I must insist you cease and desist from following me around like I was your first crush. I noticed you were one of the first "visitor's" to my profile. You're a sick, twisted, perverted pedo, stalker. I'm a grown man. Get over me. I'm not your type nancy boy.
      I follow you around? Lol.. Don't flatter yourself, man. Visiting a profile once is not qualification for stalking.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        I follow you around? Lol.. Don't flatter yourself, man. Visiting a profile once is not qualification for stalking.
        Cuz this is getting ridiculous. I think just responding to you makes you stretch the front of your trousers. lol

Comment

Holy ***tards Battymon!

Mrs Toenail Clips actually put down her nail polish to type in DETAIL about cocks and jocks. Anyone suprised......ANYONE?? lol
          The message was approved by DonDickDieselBkshots lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            The message was approved by DonDickDieselBkshots lol.
            I'm going to have to take out a restraining order on you toenail clips. I think your avatar is getting jealous. We don't want that to happen now do we? She may dum you and end up on one of your "boy's" myspace pages. lol.

Comment

I'm going to have to take out a restraining order on you toenail clips. I think your avatar is getting jealous. We don't want that to happen now do we? She may dum you and end up on one of your "boy's" myspace pages. lol.
              You can dish it out but can't take it. You have an ignore button use it if you don't want me to post in your threads. If you don't put me on ignore take it like a man or STFU.

Comment

You can dish it out but can't take it. You have an ignore button use it if you don't want me to post in your threads. If you don't put me on ignore take it like a man or STFU.
                Ignore? lol. Isn't that what little children do, ignore, pout, and hold their breath? Seems you've put your "girlfriend" on "ignore" and can't stop trying to dry hump my leg. Stop making an ass of yourself kid. lol. You're so good at it though! I'll make you secretary of the posterior if I get elected. lol.

Comment

Ignore? lol. Isn't that what little children do, ignore, pout, and hold their breath? Seems you've put your "girlfriend" on "ignore" and can't stop trying to dry hump my leg. Stop making an ass of yourself kid. lol. You're so good at it though! I'll make you secretary of the posterior if I get elected. lol.
                  Thanks but no thanks. I don't swing that way President Happy Hands. You make me laugh Cockboy.

Comment

Thanks but no thanks. I don't swing that way President Happy Hands. You make me laugh Cockboy.
                    Damn! Seems I've grown a tail. Toenail clips is following me around like a Jehovah's Witness. Does your "girlfriend" know that you follow dudes around on the internet? I feel bad for ya kid. lol

Comment

You got my vote Guido! Ban all these losers!

Comment

Working...
                      X