Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about smelly vaginas you have encountered...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
    Vida, that's some sick ****.
    don't be a ****

anyways I think it mainly comes down to lack of cleaning , most girls don't know how to clean well before the possiblity of sex, some just don't care, and I know some have strong odors according to what they eat, douche with, infections, time of the month, if they've already had sex, etc. I think women just need to be told if they have a problem, I mean continueing with the sexual play even when they smell really bad doesn't help. They need to be told, they need to know themselves cause if you can smell it why can't they??

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      don't be a ****
      Go eat some hairy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        Go eat some hairy ass.
        was that an invitation? sorry I don't eat random ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          gotta get a nut gotta get a nut

....Aint that the truth. I have come across some strong smelling snappers in my time. Not once did I bail out or not give it a creamy filling though. In fact, I prefer a vag with a little smell. The ones that are all perfumed up or that have no smell at all are the suspect ones IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            ....Aint that the truth. I have come across some strong smelling snappers in my time. Not once did I bail out or not give it a creamy filling though. In fact, I prefer a vag with a little smell. The ones that are all perfumed up or that have no smell at all are the suspect ones IMO.
            Suspect in what sense?

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
              Suspect in what sense?
              The AIDS, son

Comment

One of my ex-girlfriends used to have her **** clean and maintained when we were together. From what I knew of she slutted herself out after we broke up, wanted to experiment, see the world, blah blah blah after we broke up cos we'd been together for a looong time. So anyway, we end up hooking up again some time later and we start ****in and her ***** just smells like dried fish. I thought the whole "smells like fish" thing was a myth until then. My whole room stunk like dried fish after she left, made me gag.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                  I'm just gonna say I had a friend that smelled..from her arm pits to down there..omg seriously. You could just smell her from sitting by her. If I could smell it she'd have to smell it right?? you'd think???
                  I don't think people can smell themselves as nose gets accvustomed to it. After you have a **** go back after a nminute and you'll know what I mean!!! You need to text that biyaaatch from your prank SIM. You hoes are whack, I would have told my mate he stunk asfter an argument about football

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    First from vaginas to booty holes..

WTF!
                    Thats how it always ends up on here, man. You've been around long enough to know this.....

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                      I don't think people can smell themselves as nose gets accvustomed to it. After you have a **** go back after a nminute and you'll know what I mean!!! You need to text that biyaaatch from your prank SIM. You hoes are whack, I would have told my mate he stunk asfter an argument about football
                      yo yo homie this be back when I in high school no wha I mean yo yo...

Comment

Working...
                      X