Black Hebrews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hebrews

Like Zab Judah.

Do they have a long standing connection with the culture or is it a recent thing where they randomly claim to be the REAL Jews?

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Like Zab Judah.

Do they have a long standing connection with the culture or is it a recent thing where they randomly claim to be the REAL Jews?
    I don't know about Zab Judah or Rod Crew, etc. However, the Ethopian Jews are an African Hebrew group and are recogized as Real Jews. They claim biblical linage with the Queen of Sheeba. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...sm/ejhist.html

Comment

Like Zab Judah.

I thought you were on about black eyebrows, my bad.

Comment

King Soloman is black according to the Song of Solomon in the bible..

I am black,
        but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          King Soloman is black according to the Song of Solomon in the bible..

I am black,
          but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
          I dont get your GIF... How did the guy get owned?

Comment

They're just nutters, black supremacist nutters. Not Jews at all.

Comment

Actually Israel also has black Jews that are originally from East Africa. They came by invitation to reside in Israel

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                Actually Israel also has black Jews that are originally from East Africa. They came by invitation to reside in Israel
                They're Ethiopians, not the Zab Judah African American crazies.

Comment

They have found African tribes clear into southern Africa that claim to be Jews. They have the same teachings and everything They think that Jews traveled clear into Africa after the fall of Jerusalem.

Comment

Like Zab Judah.

Is he really? I've always wondered why Tony and Judah wore the star of David.

Comment

Working...
                    X