Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could the GOP have done to WIN this election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What could the GOP have done to WIN this election?

What should they have done to avoid this blowout in the presidential race?
    Nominate Ron Paul as President
    40.91%
    Attack Obama more
    4.55%
    Have McCain come out against the bailout
    0.00%
    Nominate Mitt Romney
    31.82%
    Other(explain)
    22.73%

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    What should they have done to avoid this blowout in the presidential race?
    not brining Palen would have given it a closer call but i don't think they had much of a chance anyways. too many people were pissed @ Bush.

Comment

Ron Paul.............

Comment

not attack obama as much, and talk about the issues... i believe thats why obama won... besides his likeability factor and his speaking ability, his education and senate background... he always focused on the issues.. and mccain always focused on obama...

Comment

They should have not let the Neocons and Christian right to have that much of influence and be the kind of Republican Ron Paul is.

Comment

not brining Palen would have given it a closer call but i don't think they had much of a chance anyways. too many people were pissed @ Bush.
            WTF are you talking about dude Palin brought more attention to the GOP campaign did anyone else, and it wasnt all negative people just get all wrapped up in the bull**** of the media in reality does if really f.uckin matter what magazines she reads or what supreme court cases she disagrees with thats all bull****; but back to my point Palin brought more hype to the campaign than either side it was really Sarah Palin v Obama everyone else was an after thought, thats why almost as many people watched Sarah Palins speech at the RNC than the Obama speech at the DNC, and she was just a VP c'mon dude give it a break y'all try to trash her all the time and say that shes stupid when in reality shes not... and imma laugh in 2012 when she runs for pres and gets it because now shes gonna have a whole 4 years to get ready for it other than a couple of months

Comment

They should have not let the Neocons and Christian right to have that much of influence and be the kind of Republican Ron Paul is.
              do you just try to bash crhistianity wherever you go... dude you are aware that christians make up the vast majority of the nation right? why would you not play in to their hand... think dude

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                i agree, the one thing that hurt mccain the most i think was picking palin as VP.

Comment

Stop all that attacking and getting Romney. When I saw who he got for Vice President I almost doo doo'd on myself.

Comment

not attack obama as much, and talk about the issues... i believe thats why obama won... besides his likeability factor and his speaking ability, his education and senate background... he always focused on the issues.. and mccain always focused on obama...
                    ... dont forget the main reason he got elected... you ready... here it comes... BECAUSE HES BLACK or well half black i should say... dont try to ***** foot around it other than the people who acctually pay attention to politics and are able to decide for themselves wether they liked McCains policies or Obama's policies, they voted for Obamas because hes black and it seemed like the cool hip thing to do... hey the celebrities are doing it so should i... its was that whole get a brotha into office mentality that won it for him in the end... you can deny it all you want but do you really think that the majority of first time voters between the ages of 18-20 acctually pay attention to politics other than in say a government class... probably not so in the end thats what got him

Comment

Working...
                    X