No announcement yet.

If You Don't Like Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Don't Like Obama.

Get the **** over it. All white women voted for Obama, they got the Jungle Fever. Unless they were fat southern ****s, but nobody gives a **** about the south anyways, *****s can't read.

Obama's has a bigger dick than you could ever hope to have. I hope that all of your wifes, daughters and female relatives get violated by Obama clones.

**** YOU BITCHES. CHANGE OUT OR GET OUT IMO.

Don't like him because he doesn't have the best interests of the country at heart.

Comment

Obama's dick is the white part.

Comment

your a moron over 60 pct of obama's votes were from white americans. stop the bull****,and piss off. your the hater.

Comment

obama has an evil mole.

Comment

Clap you hands!!!

If you don't like Obama clap your hands!!

If you don't like Obama....

Don't like Obama.....

Don't like Obama clap your hands!!

Comment

I don't dislike Obama, what is with Americans and the whole race issue. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                your a moron over 60 pct of obama's votes were from white americans. stop the bull****,and piss off. your the hater.
                Yeah really most white people I know voted for and like Obama. No one even talks about him being half black, it doesnt matter!

Comment

Originally posted by splinterccfc View Post
                  i Don't Dislike Obama, what Is With Americans And The Whole Race Issue. Get Over It.
                  Exaclty!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
                    Yeah really most white people I know voted for and like Obama. No one even talks about him being half black, it doesnt matter!
                    exactly man. it's great he made history, but it had nothing to do with my, or anyone i knows vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X