No announcement yet.

Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Hunter was out of the fooking blue on a podcast I listen to, Marc Maron's WTF, & came off fairly well I thought. Seemed much more human than I expected. Seemed like his bro dying really fooked him up.
    It fooked him up so bad that he went and fooked that dead brothers wife, and then smoked Parmesan cheese with a sprinkle of garlic...what a great bro.

Comment

• Biden admin and the left wants Biden to finish the wall

You can't make this shyt up

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Biden admin and the left wants Biden to finish the wall

You can't make this shyt up
        https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/o...rder-wall.html lol even the new york slime

Comment

• Originally posted by HrNY View Post

mother-of-god.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post

Hunter Biden:
            Crooked business deals with China under his dad’s VP term.

Crackhead Parmesan smoking tweaker.

Fooked his brothers wife, AFTER his brother died of cancer...WHILE STILL MARRIED TO HIS OWN WIFE.

Wow. What a POS.
            What's so ironic is that it's those people and their superfans who mock Southerners as being a bunch of inbred drug addicts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

What's so ironic is that it's those people and their superfans who mock Southerners as being a bunch of inbred drug addicts.
              My brother from another sister what you saying cuz? The south is a beautiful place. No doubt in my mind

Comment

• BREAKING: Biden administration spending $60 million per week to shelter unaccompanied minors

https://parler.com/post/1fc98e66-de8...b-c16fd49d1894

That's a lot of our dam money going to a bunch of nothin.

I just got paid today and when I see the amount of money they take from my check, it's a bunch of bs to see that it's helping this bs.

Comment

• Ok, so which of you are still taking this guy seriously???

Dementia Joe told Americans on Wednesday that the US will have “commercial aircraft flying at subsonic speeds, supersonic speeds, be able to figuratively, if you may, if we decide to do it, be able to traverse the world in an hour, travel at 21,000 miles an hour.”

Er, waat?

That comes out to Mach 32.0.

The US F-100 Super Sabre fighter plane flies at 864 mph.
                  The Phantom II goes 1,472 mph.

That’s also about 3 times faster than the Saturn Rocket that took Apollo astronauts to the moon. And forget about what that kind of acceleration would do to passengers.

Obviously, Joe does not know what he’s talking about.
                  HrNY HrNY likes this.

Comment

• Biden to sign executive order creating court packing commission

The Biden administration has created a commission to study the Supreme Court as progressives pressure Joe Biden to pack the high court with liberal activists.

According to a White House release, Biden will sign an executive order Friday to commission a 180-day study on the effects of court packing and adding term limits for justices. The allegedly bipartisan commission is made up of 36 members and will be led by two law professors who served in different capacities under the Obama administration.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden repeatedly dodged taking a firm stance on adding seats to the high court.

“You’ll know my opinion of court-packing when the election is over,” Biden claimed on the campaign trail. “Now, look, I know it’s a great question. I don’t blame you all for asking. The moment I answer that question, the headline in every one of your papers will be about that. Other than focusing on what is happening now.”

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...-commission%2F

Comment

the hysterical... irrational... desperate... prosecutors:
                      " the cop did it, yesirree Bob... "

the Medical Examiner:
                      Drugs, Heart Disease... Caused George Floyd’s Death
                      Medical examiner says if he found Floyd home alone he would conclude he had a fentanyl overdose

I hope everyone can see what is going to happen next week

Minneapolis... batten down the hatches and board up your windows LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X