No announcement yet.

Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This is the answer above. You don't understand the difference between ideology and party.

Romney is closer in ideology to Hillary than Trump. So if only 4% separates someone as far apart in ideology as Trump & Romney you aren't making inroads in that group.
    Please highlight examples of Romney being closer to ideology with Hillary than Trump. Or are you just going to make things up without proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Please highlight examples of Romney being closer to ideology with Hillary than Trump. Or are you just going to make things up without proof.
      Based upon his past actions, I'd wager it's a 99% chance that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        And creating record deficits and debt...Muh tax cuts, doe
        the us debt will never go down.....

if you borrow $100 and have to pay pack $105 where will that extra five come from?

Remember I am the money supply guy so all the money comes from me and only me......

I know how you can pay it back....

Just borrow more money

its an ongoing..... endless cycle

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Giving them good jobs wont get their votes, but calling them "stupid" will.

It's amazing, isn't it.
          people get mad when "whites vote repub".....

but dont say nothing when stats prove that african american garner more than 85% of all democrat votes.....

and supposed there are going to be WAY more hispanic voters in the upcoming election than last time

probably why they are boasting up the stuff at the border and ignored it when obama was prez

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Tulsi was a good candidate, too bad they sabotaged her.
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            All the hardcore Dems I talk to love Elizabeth Warren. That's their big hope.

Tulsi should get the nomination but the party Powers That Be don't like her.
            Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            for real?

why even bother?

Tulsi is a much much better candidate

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-16-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Imitating Robert Francis O'Rourke isnt the best way to raise her poll numbers.

I expected better of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Romney Care/Hillary Care

They share the same stance on Russia

They share the same stance on climate change

They both supported the war in Iraq

They agree on gun control. Romney signed an assault weapons ban while governor of Massachusetts

Do I need to continue?

Read this post again. There is a difference between ideology and party. Hillary is not a leftist like Fox News has convinced y'all. She's a right of center centrist. Research the 3rd way Democrats.

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Romney is closer to Hillary. No question about it. He is a buttoned down, political class guy who is guided by political strategist and handlers. He, like Hillary, is representative of the Washington status quo. He is a minimalist, place holder, interventionist, shill.. I could go on and on.
                I'd say Trump is still shilling for Israel way too hard but with the pull out of Syria, I think that sent a strong message.
                Hillary and Romney, for whatever reason, would have been Israel's b*tch; neck deep in Syria and Iran ground war.
                Hillary and Romney also would never have instigated a trade war with China. Like I said. They are place holders.
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-16-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  for real?

why even bother?

Tulsi is a much much better candidate
                  Tulsi aint looking for nothing but a high-paying network deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Ill bet you 1k cash ( I have pay pal) that warren does not win any type of election
                    That betting was for Trump not winning the next general election.

i only bet $10 because i plan to pay if i lose.

Comment

Romney Care/Hillary Care

They share the same stance on Russia

They share the same stance on climate change

They both supported the war in Iraq

They agree on gun control. Romney signed an assault weapons ban while governor of Massachusetts

Do I need to continue?

Read this post again. There is a difference between ideology and party. Hillary is not a leftist like Fox News has convinced y'all. She's a right of center centrist. Research the 3rd way Democrats.

Romney Care is Obamacare, Hillary wanted the public option, but I digress. Mentioning and nitpicking a few stances and policies does not in anyway shape or form mean that Romeny is more aligned with Hillary than Trump.

Take a look at Romneys voting record as it pertains to Trump, Romney agrees with Trump nearly 82% of the time.

In what world does Romney agree with Hillary 82% of the time.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...e/mitt-romney/

Comment

Working...
                      X