Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Trump removed the bans against countries with new covid variants the day he left office. A petty act on his way out. You follow the news you should know this. Trump let the virus rip through the country in this second wave, he didn't give a ****, barely even mentioned it. Now you think Biden can snap his fingers and make it disappear? GTFOH.
        I thought Biden told us all that he had a plan to knock the chYna flu on it's ass on day one? What happened?

He lied straight to your face while he puts millions out of work because that's what chYna (CCP) wants and what they paid Biden for. Since he's been in there we've had well over 1,000,000 new cases and over 21,000 new deaths. No more blaming Trump, time for this pedo piece of shit to OWN IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I don't think they are reallllllly trying to impeach him again. I mean if they can get it they won't be mad, but I think they are trying to vote on him being able to run for public office again & from my understanding they only need 51 votes to accomplish that. Which they should be able to get. That kills Trumptardism right there cuz there isn't anyone with the juice that Trump has to continue on with this "movement". Or at least thats the hope/feeling at the moment. Who knows who joins this Patriot Party before 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I don't think they are reallllllly trying to impeach him again. I mean if they can get it they won't be mad, but I think they are trying to vote on him being able to run for public office again & from my understanding they only need 51 votes to accomplish that. Which they should be able to get. That kills Trumptardism right there cuz there isn't anyone with the juice that Trump has to continue on with this "movement". Or at least thats the hope/feeling at the moment. Who knows who joins this Patriot Party before 2024.
            I believe that they need 67 or nothing. 51 doesn’t get him impeached. He needs to be impeached to be uneligible to run again.

A bit ironic that you call it “Trumptardism”, yet won’t call out the dems for wasting time on an impeachment of someone no longer in office just because they can’t get over their TDS and butthurt over the last 4 years... They have some mental issues of their own.

Comment

I believe that they need 67 or nothing. 51 doesn’t get him impeached. He needs to be impeached to be uneligible to run again.

A bit ironic that you call it “Trumptardism”, yet won’t call out the dems for wasting time on an impeachment of someone no longer in office just because they can’t get over their TDS and butthurt over the last 4 years... They have some mental issues of their own.
              To impeach him they need 2/3's. They can also vote on barring him from running for public office & they only need 51 votes for that as I've read. Impeaching him doesn't bar him from running again by itself. And I think thats the real goal.

If thats not the real goal I agree its a time waster & not going to do much of anything. But I don't think its bad for one to have consequences for their bad moves in general. If you break a TV in anger at Best Buy the day before you quit your job there you should still be charged for the crime you committed & held accountable. Thats all this is whether we agree its a time waster or not or what the true goal is or not.

I call out bs on both sides unlike most here. I largely stay away from most of it doe cuz most of it I don't care about. I do happen to think guns should be regulated better & that transgenderism shouldn't be normalized like its a lifestyle which pisses off folks on both sides despite me just feeling like its obvious wrong thinking by both parties & doesn't nor should even be a part of politics as much as it appears to be.

Comment

• Biden is so far past it. Wow. Feel bad for him. They have exploited him for gain. Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  To impeach him they need 2/3's. They can also vote on barring him from running for public office & they only need 51 votes for that as I've read. Impeaching him doesn't bar him from running again by itself. And I think thats the real goal.

If thats not the real goal I agree its a time waster & not going to do much of anything. But I don't think its bad for one to have consequences for their bad moves in general. If you break a TV in anger at Best Buy the day before you quit your job there you should still be charged for the crime you committed & held accountable. Thats all this is whether we agree its a time waster or not or what the true goal is or not.

I call out bs on both sides unlike most here. I largely stay away from most of it doe cuz most of it I don't care about. I do happen to think guns should be regulated better & that transgenderism shouldn't be normalized like its a lifestyle which pisses off folks on both sides despite me just feeling like its obvious wrong thinking by both parties & doesn't nor should even be a part of politics as much as it appears to be.
                  The vote to bar him from running again must follow a conviction of impeachment first. He needs to be found guilty by the senate and impeached with a 2/3 majority vote, and only then could they, hypothetically, present a case to bar him from running for office again, which indeed would only require a simple majority vote. That’s how I understand it anyway.

Comment

The vote to bar him from running again must follow a conviction of impeachment first. He needs to be found guilty by the senate and impeached with a 2/3 majority vote, and only then could they, hypothetically, present a case to bar him from running for office again, which indeed would only require a simple majority vote. That’s how I understand it anyway.
                    I've seen people disputing that.

Paul Campos, a professor of constitutional law at the University of Colorado, said that even if the Senate does not convict the president, senators could hold a second, separate vote to prevent him from future office.
                    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29H1A8

If Mitch was still running things I think it WOULD be dead in the water. Now that Chuck is in I think Team D can get something like this voted on. But if you are right & Team D doesn't attempt to get something like that voted on I agree with you 100% it was a time waster & ultimately fooked up their own moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Biden is so far past it. Wow. Feel bad for him. They have exploited him for gain. Sad
                      Yeah it's pretty hard to watch.

Poor ****er isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                      X