Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Joe Biden-Kamala Harris Presidency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, it's an official thread for the woke transgender priorities presidency!

Comment

• CNN at work

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        LOL and so basically this ****ing ****** voted for Kamala.. a person who put many blacks behind bars and fined them over BS charges like truancy.. hopefully you never breed
        commies aren't the brightest. biden a frail dementia ridden pedo and corrupt witch kamala. wow but trump hurt my feelings though!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha absolute farce!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Great day for America with that f-cking degenerate racist out of the White House.

It is my sincere hope that Biden prioritizes Covid-19 relief and an infrastructure plan.

I’m not interested in the senate trial , immigration, arresting Trump, green new deal or court packing.

I’m hopeful Biden and Harris can work with real Republicans to make things better.

I think covid relief and investment in infrastructure provides assistance to all the different groups. Also is outreach to the disenfranchised white working and poor people who continue to feel ostracized.

Bring as many people together as you can and isolate the Trump wackos that don’t want to be part of the country.
          Agree with you 100% on the impeachment bs. If they just wanna vote on not allowing Trump to run for any office again I'd be for that, but beyond that I think you gotta cull the Trumptard movement by striking them down when they get too far outta line while treating them like a drunk of the corner the rest of the time & pay them no mind. As far as legal sh^t if the AG comes up with something fair play go for it.

Sounds like Trump is leaning into politics & is gonna try to start the Patriot Party. I'm actually super pro a third party, but creating a 3rd party outta low IQ Team R guys seems like a bad idea for Team R. Ultimately it'll probably just be a way for Trump to continue his grift with donations doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

CNN at work
            "Embracing America & smelling its hair"

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Biden is taking over a complete mess that Trump has left. Destroyed economy. Pandemic running wild. 10s of millions unemployed. A country divided. On the bright side it cant get any worse. Biden will improve the US and try and correct the damage left by Trump.
              hey dummy every economy in the world is in the dirt because of the china flu. at least trump decided to ban travel from commie china earlier than almost any other country. ur commie democrats called him racist for doing that hahahahahahahahaha u punk.

and biden will completely kill the economy with higher taxes and much higher minimum wage during a time when everyone struggling because of china corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Hey, it's an official thread for the woke transgender priorities presidency!
                Does that make him a centralist to you being that he's not on the left eating babies or on the right fighting against Satan's homeboys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Does that make him a centralist to you being that he's not on the left eating babies or on the right fighting against Satan's homeboys?
                  Nope. The transgender and abortion agendas are what the Satanists want.

It desensitizes people and normalizes some of the ritual stuff they do behind closed doors.

And we already know Biden has pedo tendencies which, again, is right in the coven's wheelhouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Nope. The transgender and abortion agendas are what the Satanists want.

It desensitizes people and normalizes some of the ritual stuff they do behind closed doors.

And we already know Biden has pedo tendencies which, again, is right in the coven's wheelhouse.
                    Are Satanists pro guns or anti guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      "Embracing America & smelling its hair"
                      Yep, the Dome of the Capitol represents his nose.

And I won't say what the Washington monument represents.

Comment

Working...
                      X