No announcement yet.

Saw V

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Just waiting for the Friday the 13th remake......
    It actually looks good. They showed the trailer before Saw.

Comment

For the record, I'm absolutely serious about them working on Saw 6 already. James Wu, or whatever the writer/director's name is is currently penning the script.

Just like most good horror flicks, it's destined to be sequeled to death.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        saw 24 currently filming, what u talking about 18?

saw 1 was the best, i loved that one
        its turning into a joke now...they took a good idea and a good movie and played it out to death...

like the freddy movies...and the halloween movies...they butcher them.

saw was never as scary as it was disturbing...

in all the movies the "games" are the best part in my opinon...its very interesting the theories they came up with for these portions of the movie...good stuff...and very original...but now they need to move on and come up with another good idea and leave the saw series be...

the first one was a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          For the record, I'm absolutely serious about them working on Saw 6 already. James Wu, or whatever the writer/director's name is is currently penning the script.

i thought you were joking...

so yep...they are going to play it to death.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            It actually looks good. They showed the trailer before Saw.
            Heh heh, awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

They planned on making six no matter what for a long time. The sixth one will be the final one. ****ty horror series imo.

Comment

I ain't seen it yet, I liked Saw 1 2 3 and 4 I must admitt, but it's getting stupid as **** now..

This will end up like Halloween/Friday 13th, where they make the same thing over and over for about 2000 sequels.

EDIT- Although, I was bored to death when I watched 3 and 4, so maybe they were ****, but more fun that what I was doing at the time
                Last edited by T-97; 10-25-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

After 2 they should've stopped but now they've just ruined it, ****s. What makes me laugh is that despite how **** they get people still go and watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    They planned on making six no matter what for a long time. The sixth one will be the final one. ****ty horror series imo.
                    I had no idea the original plan was to span 6 films, that's a bit much isn't it?

It's a great premise, and it's very well written, but I think after 3 films we've all gotten the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      After 2 they should've stopped but now they've just ruined it, ****s. What makes me laugh is that despite how **** they get people still go and watch it.
                      its like your favorite pro boxer who goes past his prime...or all the people that flocked to sequal fights where the original was grea.t..like corrales v. castillo II...or pavlik v. taylor II...

you should know better than to expect the second fight to be as great as the first especially like pavlik v. taylor or corrales v. castillo...common sense should tell you the second wont be as good as the first...but you think about how great the first one was and HAVE TO see the second...

people get tricked like that...holding out hope the second one will be as good as the first.

i've only seen the first and second saw...and they were pretty good...never saw 3 and 4...so i didnt know...

Comment

Working...
                      X