Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should be legal to drive your motorcyle on the sidewalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      I just pointed out the thruth you have a piece of **** gun, it's not even worth the 75 bucks you paid for it. More than likely it you'll end up shooting yourself in the face by accident and doing the rest of the world a favor.
      Oh really? Hmm. I wonder why it's selling for 400 plus here. It's a collectors item and I know I could sell it for more than I paid.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=113745851

It's not very accurate and it has uneven trigger pull. They were trying to sell it as a police gun but it never took off because of the uneven trigger. I'm not going around doing drive bys and trying to shoot people in the head. I just got it because it was so damn cheap and I wanted to start target shooting. A lot of colt fans try to collect that gun so if I decide to sell it, I will make more than I paid for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        That cannon is a glass chin hypejob, my Gattling Gun would expose and brutally stop your cannon. You slagging chav.
        Brutally stop it? LMAOOO

Just kick the wheels off, mate.l

Comment

• Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
          Brutally stop it? LMAOOO

Just kick the wheels off, mate.l
          I would shoot the **** out of those glass chinned overhyped wheels, son.

Comment

• It should be Illegal for BMWM3P to even let the word smart or intelligent part his mouth...Its should be illegal to let fuckboys post on this forum! Especially the ones that try to flame but are corny as fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
              It should be Illegal for BMWM3P to even let the word smart or intellegent part his mouth...Its should be illegal to let fuckboys post on this forum! Especially the ones that try to flame but are corny as fuck!
              True dat, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                True dat, son.
                Word to mother son!

Comment

It should be Illegal for BMWM3P to even let the word smart or intelligent part his mouth...Its should be illegal to let fuckboys post on this forum! Especially the ones that try to flame but are corny as fuck!
                  ppwahhahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Oh really? Hmm. I wonder why it's selling for 400 plus here. It's a collectors item and I know I could sell it for more than I paid.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=113745851

It's not very accurate and it has uneven trigger pull. They were trying to sell it as a police gun but it never took off because of the uneven trigger. I'm not going around doing drive bys and trying to shoot people in the head. I just got it because it was so damn cheap and I wanted to start target shooting. A lot of colt fans try to collect that gun so if I decide to sell it, I will make more than I paid for it.
                    I highly doubt that gun will sell at that price and if he gets half of that it would be a miracle and should definately sell it. If you really want to get into target shooting you should sell it and look into an a Glock, HK or a more reliable, better shooting handgun.

Comment

It should be Illegal for BMWM3P to even let the word smart or intelligent part his mouth...Its should be illegal to let fuckboys post on this forum! Especially the ones that try to flame but are corny as fuck!
                      You are a sorry piece of hatefull ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X