Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw.. the news will cut and edit what they want to hear.. just like the whole thing with reverand Wright. Why do you think they didn't play the whole thing instead of 40 seconds?
    It's just like recently when my friend passed away.. They said so many different things on the subject and put out so many lies. They didn't even know what the **** went on and they where reporting on it. The only news paper who had it most accurate might have been the Las Vegas Sun.. other then that all the news stations where reporting what they wanted people to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      True, but I see equally as many Che Guevara cap wearing, self proclaimed communists touting an Obama win and our economic crisis as the end of capitalism and the beginning of worldwide communism. Both groups are full of crap. We will bounce back, like we always have, and whatever puppet gets elected isn't going to change that.

The only thing I'm worried about is this recent 5-4 vote on the 2nd Amendment, and several Supreme Court Justices set to retire over the next 4 years. Raising taxes on companies that provide 16 million jobs we'll probably survive.
      roflmao! Look at Jim lying some more.. those commis don't believe in the two party system and would rather vote Nader or not vote. This ****er thinks he knows what he is talking about.. Obviously you never been to a Rage Against The Machine concert or a punk show.

Comment

Do you think that African-Americans would vote Republican anyways? Republicans are in favor of tax breaks for the $600,000+ bracket, whereas Democrats will lower taxes for those that need it.

Also Republicans=War and War=
        Also your and idiot

Comment

no but he's better than mcain...Ron Paul 4 pres.!

Comment

This is what a black guy says....

Comment

"Are we getting tired of Obama's ethnicity yet? I mean, how many different ways can it be discussed? With all of the issues to be considered, why can't we just get past the fact his skin color is of a darker shade?"

is the only comment I have for this and any other threads questioning matters of Obama's Ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                This is a dumb ****ing thread.. How many whites do you think researched McCain before voting for him? Especially with the idiots who say that Obama is muslim and a terrorist or the ones who actually think that McCain's tax plan will benefit the middle class more.. which it wont.

Stop being a hater dude.
                How many blacks do u think researched anything on Obama before voting for him? Probably could count them on my fingers and toes. It's natural to want your own ethnicities canidate to do well. Does'nt make everyone a racist does it? If anyone had any sense, neither of these jokers would even have a shot at our presidency. Just my opinion. I'm no politician or anything.

Comment

For the record i am endorsing neither. Whoever wins i hope they do a good job

Even if i could vote, it means nothing in texas. I would probably give it to Bob Barr

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                    For the record i am endorsing neither. Whoever wins i hope they do a good job

Even if i could vote, it means nothing in texas. I would probably give it to Bob Barr
                    when do you turn 18???

Comment

I just think if you don't read the papers and the only TV you watch is the MTV, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
                      X