Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** em all, let's move to Holland

Comment

Does anybody think these people did any research.

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
        i personally researched on both sides and watched the debates and im voting for Obama.
        Did you know that obama raises taxes on the middle class 94 percent of the time? Did you know that obama was against Nuclear energy before the second debate against John McCain. But since John McCain was for Nuclear Energy, Obama changed his view points. Also, his best friend is a terrorist. That is not to say obama is but he never explained his full relationship with that terrorist friend.

You researched what? Or are you not middle class? Are you upper class, so raising taxes on the middle class don't effect you? The funny thing is my dads friend is the biggest racist in the world and blames John McCain for things he thinks bush was to blame for. This friend of my dad uses the n-word all the time and even told me though that Obama is a n-word, he still will vote for him... Kind of weird, I don't like those kind of people, the only reason he is my dads friend is because my dad needed someone to work for him. Plus, my dads too nice at times.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Does anybody think these people did any research.

Please tell me those signs are chops....LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

Comment

There is going to be idiots who vote for Obama and McCain. And both probably are racist to some extent. Though my dads racist friend is an exception, he thinks the economy is doing bad(which it is) but he always blames republicans as a whole.

I'm just hoping that no matter who people vote for, they are voting for that person because they think that candidate will be better for our country. (hoping most people, because of course will have idiot voters as well)

Comment

Ralph Nader FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Do you know how many rednecks in West Virginia, Pensalvania and other southern states don't know anything about McCain but will vote for him?

It works both ways and is an actual advantage for McCain because there are more whites than blacks in this country.
                ima whiteboy from pennsylvania... OBAMA 08

Comment

It's not just the fact that he's black.

He's young, charismatic, and doesn't fit the mold of presidents in the past with the exception of JFK.

He also happens to be a democrat. And that for me, because I haven't paid enough attention to the campaigns would be enough for me to walk into a voting booth and place my vote for Obama.

Stupid, I know. But like myself, I think that's enough for some other black voters who you think are simply voting the man in because he's black. That would be the vast, vast minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Please tell me those signs are chops....LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO
                    Im not 100% if that's real, but the site I got it from the guy who took the picture said these people lived in his neighborhood and he asked them who they were voting for and they said Palin. He said not McCain and they were like no because Palin has more sense then all of them.

Comment

You think 60% of people voting are REALLY educated on the candidates?

Comment

Working...
                      X