No announcement yet.

Papa Murphy's accepts Food Stamps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    My friend works at Papa Murphy's, it's a place that sells take and bake pizzas. He told me today that they accept food stamps and see them used 1-2 times per day. Today a guy came in and bought twelve dollars worth of ****. Yet you are called callous and cold if you question government "well-being" programs or have doubts about the government running/creating more social programs. Goddamnit could they atleast make so these ****ing cards only work at Aldi's or other dicount grocery stores. It can't be that hard.
    lol if you are on wellfare you shouldnt be dining out, you should have the time to make your own goddamn dinner.

Comment

Or be eating ramen or buying totinos party pizza for a buck.
      college...

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        college...
        I just fined some ramen with a cherry sunkist limeade. No lie. It's the best way to cool off after those long ass library sessions.

Comment

Take out pizza is for liberal elites ramen is the way to go for true americans

Comment

My friend works at Papa Murphy's, it's a place that sells take and bake pizzas. He told me today that they accept food stamps and see them used 1-2 times per day. Today a guy came in and bought twelve dollars worth of ****. Yet you are called callous and cold if you question government "well-being" programs or have doubts about the government running/creating more social programs. Goddamnit could they atleast make so these ****ing cards only work at Aldi's or other dicount grocery stores. It can't be that hard.
            i worked at a grocery store and people on wellfare would come through my checkout line (i was a cashier) and i couldnt tell they were on wellfare...especially since they had iphones...and ipods...and all those other expensive toys...

the government gets scammed left and right on that...

Comment

Beleive me food stamps are a good thing. Or atleast not too bad of an idea.

Here in canada we have something called "Social well-being". They basically send you a check every month, the amount depends on the person but it's pretty similar to what somebody would make on minimum wadge in a month, the more kids you have the more they send you. Anybody unemployed can get it basically, you can turn 18, apply for it even if you are perfectly healthy and cash a check once a month for the rest of your life. When you are on social well-being you have access to cheap appartments and loads of other ****.

Lots of drunks and kraft dinner eaters are on that ****. I hate people like that, some of them make a better living than i do working my ass off 40 hours a week.

Comment

Papa Murphy's isn't ready-to-eat food. Of course food stamps would be accepted. Why would you have a problem with this?

Comment

Working...
                X