Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost my taste in beer and I don't know what to do.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've lost my taste in beer and I don't know what to do.

Well, as a young boy being from the Detroit burbs me and my buds spent many of our young years 16-18 driving to the ghetto and getting brews. During this time I usually bought malt liquors like Colt 45, King Cobra, and Steel Reserve. Once I turned 19 I was able to go over to Canada and drink legally. From 19 to 21 I found a liking of Labatte Blue. Once I turned 21 I then started liking Heinken and Corona. Now that I am 23 I have totally lost my taste for beer. I am now a straight liquor man that is in love with Jameson. I sat down last night in front of my growler and it took me 45 minutes to drink. What the **** happened? I used to love drinking beer. This happen to any of you guys?

nope ........

Comment

Is this coinciding with you coming out of the closet?

Don't be a poof, import some Stella.

Comment

It's a dirty anglais chiennes drink anyway! Have JD, red wine and Champagne(which can only be produced in France or it is just sparkling wine) and do not worry about it.

Comment

Heres the answer.

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            Well, as a young boy being from the Detroit burbs me and my buds spent many of our young years 16-18 driving to the ghetto and getting brews. During this time I usually bought malt liquors like Colt 45, King Cobra, and Steel Reserve. Once I turned 19 I was able to go over to Canada and drink legally. From 19 to 21 I found a liking of Labatte Blue. Once I turned 21 I then started liking Heinken and Corona. Now that I am 23 I have totally lost my taste for beer. I am now a straight liquor man that is in love with Jameson. I sat down last night in front of my growler and it took me 45 minutes to drink. What the **** happened? I used to love drinking beer. This happen to any of you guys?
            You need immediate medical help. This is a SERIOUS ailment.

Champagne is for fannies and 2-bob millionaires.

Comment

Working...
            X