No announcement yet.

Obama should be arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama should be arrested

.....For crimes against the Elderly! The way he's killing McCain on the stump should be illegal.

Did you ever get into the Tekken series?

Comment

Oh yeah:

Comment

My girlfriend is a huge Tekken fan. When it comes to 3D fighters I was more of a "Virtua Fighter" kind of guy, and then "Dead or Alive".

I always laughed at "King" from Tekken, the Cheetah-faced motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          My girlfriend is a huge Tekken fan. When it comes to 3D fighters I was more of a "Virtua Fighter" kind of guy, and then "Dead or Alive".

I always laughed at "King" from Tekken, the Cheetah-faced motherfucker.
          Hahaha! That was the guy with all the wrestling techniques. I was a big Eddie Gordo fan. Capoeira ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Hahaha! That was the guy with all the wrestling techniques. I was a big Eddie Gordo fan. Capoeira ftw.
            Good to see you around my nigga. How's College life treating you?

Comment

Good to see you around my nigga. How's College life treating you?
              It is stressing me the **** out, to be honest. But I've done some new ****, thats for sure. Smoked some weed, drank some booze. Funny experiences. But the fun only constitutes about 20% of this ****. The other 80 is dedicated to this goddamn school.

Comment

It is stressing me the **** out, to be honest. But I've done some new ****, thats for sure. Smoked some weed, drank some booze. Funny experiences. But the fun only constitutes about 20% of this ****. The other 80 is dedicated to this goddamn school.
                I hear ya. You never smoked weed or drank booze before until now? I find that hard to believe man.

Comment

I hear ya. You never smoked weed or drank booze before until now? I find that hard to believe man.
                  Ask Dye if you don't believe me, lol. I am pretty straight laced with that type of ****. But I don't give a **** anymore. I promised myself that I would only get loose once I had gotten to this goal. Now that I'm here, I feel entitled to do whatever the **** I want. You know? I felt like I didn't deserve it before.

Comment

Ask Dye if you don't believe me, lol. I am pretty straight laced with that type of ****. But I don't give a **** anymore. I promised myself that I would only get loose once I had gotten to this goal. Now that I'm here, I feel entitled to do whatever the **** I want. You know? I felt like I didn't deserve it before.
                    I got ya. So how'd you like it?

Comment

Working...
                    X