Obama should be arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I got ya. So how'd you like it?
    The first time I had sex in college was under the influence. I don't enjoy the hell outta alcohol but I enjoy it in a social setting. And it feels good to be drunk.

Weed is a fun drug. I did it with some dudes at Howard and had a damn good time. I really was able to focus on particular things and expand on it. Like I can really talk about **** well and hold audiences. Albeit they're high audiences, but still.. My nickname is K9, and when I got high all of my boys called my Deep Space 9. Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      The first time I had sex in college was under the influence. I don't enjoy the hell outta alcohol but I enjoy it in a social setting. And it feels good to be drunk.

Weed is a fun drug. I did it with some dudes at Howard and had a damn good time. I really was able to focus on particular things and expand on it. Like I can really talk about **** well and hold audiences. Albeit they're high audiences, but still.. My nickname is K9, and when I got high all of my boys called my Deep Space 9. Hahaha...
      Sorry, I'm multi-tasking right now.

"Deep Space 9"?

Weed is an amazing substance, mushrooms too, you should try them.

I only take stuff maybe 3 times a year, if that. Actually the last time I smoked weed was August of '07. Shrooms are wicked.

I only do organics though.

Comment

Working...
      X