No announcement yet.

I want you guyz to be real! How do you start a coversation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I want you guyz to be real! How do you start a coversation

When you want to talk to a girl. I can't seem to come up with the right stuff...I'm afraid something corny is gonna come out my mouth. I'm NOT in school where you get to know em for a while and thingz get eazy, I'm talkin about the average girl that comez by the grocery store or where ever you hang out..you know what I mean?

Another thing that number **** don't work. You come off like a pervert... the first **** that comez out their mouth is "I don't have a phone" Puta Mierda! Not cool! So basically I asking for everyonez first line...I'd like to see how that workz..Don't act like you some pimp

I find the first thing to say...one of the hardest **** to deal with

Would be appreciated

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    You need to focus less on the content of your words and more on the psychological process going on in your head when you approach a girl. Chances are you sike yourself out and come off insecure. I used to worry about creeping a girl out by randomly approaching her and it ****ed me up whenever I tried to. Now that I'm older I just don't give as much as a **** what people think of me.....what does it really matter if she doesn't like you??? Nothing.
    Thatz the phase I can't go threw

Comment

confidence is the most important factor.... than try to find something in common or crack a joke. like at the grocery store, see whats in the cart and ask if something is good or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Or you can simplify it more and just approach ladies like your just trying to shoot the **** or make a friend/acquaintance. Take the sexual/hooking up thoughts out of you thought process and that may help relieve the pressure/anxiety of actually working yourself up to go over and talk to someone.
        Then again my friendz tell me "Go to College" I'm like f.uck out of here, school has already taken too much time out of my life.

Comment

After reading the post in this thread. I think I'm ready to woo a brown Pinay now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Then again my friendz tell me "Go to College" I'm like f.uck out of here, school has already taken too much time out of my life.
            school is better than work, im taking a year off right now and having second thoughts.

Comment

Confidence man thats all their is to it when. When you got confidence in yourself you get a swagger (haha the word someone wanted to get rid of) ... basically when you got self confidence it makes life in general so much easier you just stop caring so much about what other ppl think of you... you just cant be shy or timid when talking to girl they dont like that ****... even if you are shy just dont show it

Comment

Working...
              X