Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC vs Boxing.. who gets more *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ever has the most money. That was easy.

Comment

Chuck Lidell has a stupid haircut.

Comment

Chuck is my moms bosses neighbor.. he has a wife and kids. Mayweather since he is single.

Comment

then again Chuck gets ***** every night since he is married..

Comment

Mayweather is intimidated by women.

Comment

I heard Mayweather can only pull strippers and that he has no game. No chance he could pull a normal girl. I am just going by what was told.

Someone told me they saw a youtube vid of Mayweather with 50 cent with a bunch of groupies and they said Mayweather looked all shy and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                I heard Mayweather can only pull strippers and that he has no game. No chance he could pull a normal girl. I am just going by what was told.

Someone told me they saw a youtube vid of Mayweather with 50 cent with a bunch of groupies and they said Mayweather looked all shy and quiet.
                Yeah he did, that's what leads me to believe he gets nothing.

Comment

floyd...

pretty boy...boxer (which makes him NOT a pretty boy *****) and has a ton of money...

that makes him get WAY more action in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    then again Chuck gets ***** every night since he is married..
                    married people do not get ***** every night. they lay NEXT to it every night but they, like the rest of us, must earn it.

Comment

anyone that thinks floyd couldn't get ***** is ******ed. Not only is he rich and famous, the damn dude lives in vegas where rich and famous RULES!!! **** I can get ***** easily in vegas im sure floyd can get whatever he wants! No other place in the united states has so many hot, good looking girls walking around wearing nothing than Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X