Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some stupid things that you've done in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 2 months ago i woke up extremely hungover. i was gettin ready to go out and i knew i had to shave. so, without thinking at all, i squirted hair gel in my hands and rubbed it on my face like it was shaving cream.

i also squeezed hair gel on my toothbrush awhile back...

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      about 2 months ago i woke up extremely hungover. i was gettin ready to go out and i knew i had to shave. so, without thinking at all, i squirted hair gel in my hands and rubbed it on my face like it was shaving cream.

i also squeezed hair gel on my toothbrush awhile back...
      I sprayed shaving cream on my pits before, hungover. **** kinda looked like a cream pie....

Comment

I turned the key (in my ignition) while my car was already on.

It made a horrible, horrible sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
          I did this too, but I threw the entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet. My brother and I used to douse our hands with rubbing alcohol, then light them on fire and pretend we were M. Bison and Ryu from Street Fighter.
          Lol i would of tried that, but it was on one of them metal holder things attached to the wall, which is why panick ensued.

Comment

i used to always drive off with the gas pumps still in my car. a couple years ago was the worst.

they're supposed to snap right out but this time the whole pump got yanked out of the machine and gasoline started shooting out of it like a geyser. i saw it outt've my rearview mirror but i was so embarrassed that i didn't stop and pretended like nothing was happening.

didn't work. some dickhead followed me and flagged me to pull over since i was dragging the nozzle/hose from my car. then i had to pretend that i was in total shock.

turned out that the whole gas station turned into a giant lake of gasoline. they had to get the Hazmat crews out there and it was shut down for a few days.

Comment

i used to always drive off with the gas pumps still in my car. a couple years ago was the worst.

they're supposed to snap right out but this time the whole pump got yanked out of the machine and gasoline started shooting out of it like a geyser. i saw it outt've my rearview mirror but i was so embarrassed that i didn't stop and pretended like nothing was happening.

didn't work. some dickhead followed me and flagged me to pull over since i was dragging the nozzle/hose from my car. then i had to pretend that i was in total shock.

turned out that the whole gas station turned into a giant lake of gasoline. they had to get the Hazmat crews out there and it was shut down for a few days.
              LMAOOOOO

Comment

THE ****ING WINNAR!!!

Comment

haha...that's why you shouldn't drive drunk...ha

Comment

had a 3-some a few years ago. felt like a pimp. walked the girls out and then, on my way back, walked right into my sliding glass door and nearly knocked myself out.
                    as a matter of fact, http://boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28404

did it again a few months ago at my buddy's pad. well, not the 3-some part. just the sliding glass door part. i had a beer in my hand and it exploded all over my face. the beer can actually got semi-crushed!
                    there was a little oval-shaped grease mark left on the glass from my nose getting smashed into it. they refuse to wash it off so i get rousted every time i go over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
                      haha...that's why you shouldn't drive drunk...ha
                      i was sober!! i do the dumbest things sober!

Comment

Working...
                      X