Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Chicago Cubs really CURSED?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Are the Chicago Cubs really CURSED?

Hey guys are the Chicago Cubs really cursed?

I mean come on man they dominated and were number 1 all year long and then they get sweeped so easily by the LA Dodgers of all teams????

Is this team really cursed? I mean how many years has it been? literally over 100years?

thoughts?
    Yes they are! It's too bad they did so well this year!
    36.36%
    No, stop biotchin they just choked
    45.45%
    It will just be that much more powerful when they finally do win!
    0.00%
    This poll makes me wanna hunt down that dude with glasses who cost them the pendant few years back!
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

I think it's a self fulfilling prophecy.. they think they are cursed so they play like they are cursed. It's all in the subconscious. If they put that aside and didn't really think about the curse or being cursed, things could have gone different already me thinks..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I think it's a self fulfilling prophecy.. they think they are cursed so they play like they are cursed. It's all in the subconscious. If they put that aside and didn't really think about the curse or being cursed, things could have gone different already me thinks..
      yeah i know what u saying bro. personally i dont believe in curses literally but metaphorically yes. just as u stated them losing already subconciously is in turn a curse in the metaphorical sense ya feel me?

i mean this year of all years what something i really felt that they might really do it. ive never seen so many cubbie hats being worn all over california during the season than before.

even in chicago a city which is normally equally divided by cubs/white sox die hard fans seemed to be more overpowered by cubbie fever this year? but its just a shame to see it all come to a sweeping end like it did tonight.

Comment

yes!!! cubs lost!!!!! i am happy on that alone!

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
          yes!!! cubs lost!!!!! i am happy on that alone!
          ****ing Hater!

Comment

All I got to say is......LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

Comment

*sighs*...

Let's go WhiteSox!!...

Comment

**** the curse. The Dodgers just owned the **** out of them.

Comment

The Dodgers should have let the Cubs win. I mean the Dodgers won it in 1988.
                  Come on man.

I will root for anyone but the Red Sox to win it.

But, let's go White Sox. They can't let a newbie team beat them.

Comment

Devil Rays will probably sweep our sox, but I have faith in them.

Comment

Working...
                    X