2008-2009 NBA Champions Houston Rockets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    why would people give them ****?

how many teams have been able to go back to back?

kings , clippers , nuggets , hornets , timberwolves , bobcats , raptors , grizzlies , nets , suns , jazz , cavaliers , mavericks , pacers and magic has never even won ONE.
    They said those titles mean nothing with MJ out of the league

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      This is the official 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Thread.

As you may or may not know the Rockets finally aquired a third star in Ron Artest. Now they are ready to win a Title or get out the first round at least

Anyways along with Artest they also got some other key players to add depth to the bench like Joey Dorsey who is a big hog in the paint and veteran Brent Barry

Projected Starting Five
      Yao Ming
      Luis Scola
      Ron Artest
      Tracy Mcgrady
      Rafer Alston

Key players of the bench
      Shane Battier, Brent Barry, Chuck Hayes, Aaron Brooks.

This team is going to be stacked as hell along with Steve Francis, Luther Head, and Carl Landry

Houston city of Champions is back.........Thats right baby Rockets got this one............... Hopefully everybody stays healthy thats my main concern

Comment

"and ima blast of like a Houston Rocket, Yao Ming being smoking dat LA LA"

Comment

houston ~ i am down with the cause!

a healthy tracy ****s on kobe. watch when they play against each other. haha.

i just had to throw that in knowing how many people ride kobe's dick like it has magic powers.

Comment

Sure. Let's see T-Mac play a full season before we give them anything. Then wait and see if Yao stays healthy. Then let's see if Ron can stay sane. They'll be good. But Yao or T-Mac miss extensive time every year. It's nothing new.

Comment

Working...
            X