Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Season

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously...I don't know how many times i'm gonna have to say it. No team has a better starting 5 than D-Town and nobody plays better defense or TEAM basketball. Rip has the best mid-range game in the league. Chauncey can flame the 3 ball and is a rather big/strong PG. Ben Wallace doesn't need to be spoken for because he's just a friggin beast. Tayshaun Prince is young and is only getting better...plays sound D and can stroke the long ball. Rasheed Wallace is an offensive force when he wants to be and can D up the best of the West PF's because he's 6'11 and his arms are so long. The only competetitive teams will be the T-Wolves and Spurs. The Pacers have only gotten worse and Artest is unhappy. The Stonners have shown that they can handle the Diesel and have plenty of big bodies to throw at him. And we have Dunkin Darvin Ham.

Comment

Detroit is my pick, they are just too talented as a whole.

But I am interested to see what Shaq will do for Miami. I think the Lakers will drop, I don't see Kobe making the other team members better the way a Jordan did, Kobe is out for Kobe.

Comment

i think detroit slipped under the radar last year and wont repeat now that everyone is gunning for them.I see a san antoino vs indiana final although it would be cool to see timmy d vs snaq in the finals. utah crushed the lakers yesterday 104-78 boozer had 27 and 11 while kirilenko had 16 points and 8 blocks kobe had 38 of the 78 of the lakers points, talk about being a hog. the lakers only shot 26% from the field as a "team"

Comment

i give the utah jazz a couple more years before they go to the championship. The spurs will take it this year.

Comment

I like uthah but its up in the air really
            i agree that the suns made some nice moves and is a big man away from being a serious threat to win a championship
            but im quite sure the west rep is gonna take it this year

Comment

I think it will be either Detroit or San Antonio that takes the title this year.

Comment

im looking forward to tonights game against the raptors. raps looked good against houston

Comment

^^^ raptors looked surprisingly good. but i dont know if i can attribute that to them being good or the rockets being tired.also the rockets dont seem to have gelled yet

Comment

I like the Mavs, they may have lost a great point gaurd in Nash but they finally got some D in Eric Dampier. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they come out of the west and take on the Pistons in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenCity
                      I like the Mavs, they may have lost a great point gaurd in Nash but they finally got some D in Eric Dampier. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they come out of the west and take on the Pistons in the finals.
                      IMO they have a an equal or better team than last year. they finally got a center and two good points in devin harris and jason terry.btw did anyone see okafor in action? i only seen the highlights on sports center in which he looked good.

Comment

Working...
                      X