Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$700 billion bailout bill just got rejected!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman Ron Paul on what voting down this bail out bill meant.

Comment

• Vote McCain!!! That rapper Obama would makes things worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Vote McCain!!! That rapper Obama would makes things worse!
        I want you to vote for McCain so that we can see if puppet McCain can do another Lehman worse than what Bush had. Lols.

I want ignorant Americans to let a puppet like McCain win...

Afterall your ignorance let a coward warmonget into office.

Why not a grandpa puppet??

Comment

• watch & pay attention as america gets sold right in front of your eyes...everything is set-up & manipulated. & america needs 2 learn how 2 audit...

Comment

• Ron Paul 4 pres.!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              I'm glad it got rejected.. people ***** and whine about welfare then are ok with corporate welfare? **** that. they got money.. if they couldn't save themselves from this **** that's on them.
              You must not have understood what this would do to the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Fry View Post
                How will this affect the US economy? I've not really followed it.
                **** the u.s economy, its been ****ed up thanks to the bush administration

Comment

• Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                  You must not have understood what this would do to the market.
                  **** the market too. they only care about themselves and there families, they dont care about the average american citizen. they're too busy ripping them off.
                  Last edited by el malo; 09-30-2008, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
                    **** the market too. they only care about themselves and there families, they dont care about the average american citizen. they're too busy ripping them off.
                    **** the average american citizen. they're too busy making excuses of why they can't make a decent living. oh, and the majority of the market is the average citizen's retirement and pension funds genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      The economy is very very simple once you realize that everything you were ever taught in school about economics is complete and utter bull****.

Economists spend their time creating fancy terms for their even more fanciful ideas and "scientific" principles because they are not able to do anything constructive with the "education"

The only thing you need to know about the economy it that it is driven by group psychology.

It was really irrelevant if the bill did anything constructive. All it needed to do was pass. Instil confidence in the consumer, and stop people from hoarding their money.

Congress failed. Nothing they can do will rescue the economy. They just stabbed every American in the back. Nobody trusts them and since they betrayed our trust, nothing short of a decree from god will instil confidence back into the market.
                      You have a point in the "education" of economics. I like to relate to "text" terms, when discussing the economy as a means of using a standard language in my conversation. As Economic professors round the world are using the same terminology.
                      "Group Psychology" I guess, since we are dealing with "group" learning, fear and anxiety. All of which has an affect on the economy. I agree strongly that the bill, needed to pass and give some confidence to the consumers who will ultimately, Or could ultimately turn things around, simply by spending money. I think a lot of people need the basic education you mock in that such an education in economics can eiliminate some of the fears they have. For example the basic principles of a capitalist market system. If they knew the funementals, they would know that stashing the cash will lead to what they are fearing right now.
                      Agree?

Comment

Working...
                      X