Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$700 billion bailout bill just got rejected!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    No that is my best friend John who lives in Alabama, I'm way bigger than that. There are only about three pics of me on the internet. Here is one:

Don't use all your lotion at once.
    I hope this is the first person to lose their job when the **** hits the fan. If he has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      I hope this is the first person to lose their job when the **** hits the fan. If he has one.
      I don't think the **** is going to hit the fan, but should it. Mizzou won't. He, instead of being involved in goods, or the financial market, is somewhat of an entrepreneur and his "service" is needed. I doubt even in a economic fall out will get off their ass to take his place.
      Where is PBDS, is it me or does Mizzou look like drewcifer in this pic??

Comment

Who is drewcifer? I wonder what would happen if gas went to European prices? Then my "service" would probably be more than a luxury.
        Half man/Half Camel?

Comment

Who is drewcifer? I wonder what would happen if gas went to European prices? Then my "service" would probably be more than a luxury.
          If that happened, Mexicans would take over the country. Sorry, but they outnumber you in your field.
          Drew, is PBDS' brother, looks something like you. If I remember right.

Comment

Hey why all the hate man?
            I'm just ****in around

Comment

Working...
            X