Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you more comfortable with? A black man running your country or a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rambov View Post
    You would never vote for Colin Powell. It will be the same situation for you. You and the other biggots only bring his name up because he's not running for president.
    Yup, you're right, I'm stupid, ignorant and a racist (of course the first two automatically come with the third.) I would most certainly vote for Powell, though to be honest, I'd rather have Rice.

I would not, and could not vote for a man that sat in a racist hate cult for 20 years and cheered anti-American whitey hating "sermons" in a "church" that full of marxist teachings. I have listed many other reasons that I couldn't vote for this man, for any amount of money. Reasons that you choose to ignore, because you are so desperate to see a black man get elected, that you have to ignore them.

I won't even hold it against Powell if he chooses to support Obama, just like I didn't hold it against Morgan Freeman, one of my favorite actors. We are past due to elect a minority president, but Obama is not the one. Not even close.

Comment

Working...
    X