No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama is BUTT UGLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I'll take the woman who loves this country and travels around the world working with various charities to the one that spent her whole life feeling "alien" to the whites around her and not being able to find a single reason to feel proud of her country until now. Michelle's comment about wanting to redistribute my pie was pretty scary as well. If by intellectual you mean taught in schools by people like Bill Ayers and Rashid Khalidi, I'll decline thank you very much.

As for the above pictures, isn't it amazing what makeup will do?
    I don't think she was edcucated by those guys. She graduated from Princeton and also got a degree at Harvard Law School. I think that's pretty prestigious. I don't think Ayers and Khalidi taught there as far as I know. Plus that talking point of Michelle not caring about her country is getting old Jimbo. When you think about imagine a black women at those prestigious schools during the time. I bet she did feel alien.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      I don't think she was edcucated by those guys. She graduated from Princeton and also got a degree at Harvard Law School. I think that's pretty prestigious. I don't think Ayers and Khalidi taught there as far as I know. Plus that talking point of Michelle not caring about her country is getting old Jimbo. When you think about imagine a black women at those prestigious schools during the time. I bet she did feel alien.
      I said like them, although she has been exposed to those two specifically during their relationship with her husband. You could imagine how a black woman would feel at Princeton and Harvard, during the 1980's, really?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        I would rather smear poop on myself and eat out a fat hooker than **** her gorilla looking ass.

Still beating off to Barbara Bush?

Comment

I said like them, although she has been exposed to those two specifically during their relationship with her husband. You could imagine how a black woman would feel at Princeton and Harvard, during the 1980's, really?
          Yeah really.

Comment

Yeah really.
            I went to a black school in Zimbabwe, do you think you know how I felt?

Comment

I went to a black school in Zimbabwe, do you think you know how I felt?
              You probably felt alien.

Comment

You probably felt alien.
                Not at all, then and again when I was part of a mostly black platoon in Germany, I was accepted and treated as one of them.

Comment

Michelle don't look bad when she's all glanced up for an older lady.

Some you guys might be gay or sumthin.

Comment

Not at all, then and again when I was part of a mostly black platoon in Germany, I was accepted and treated as one of them.
                    Seems like you handled the situation well, maybe she didn't. Really it doesn't bother me that she said that.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                      Michelle don't look bad when she's all glanced up for an older lady.

Some you guys might be gay or sumthin.

Only if gay is a nice substitute word for racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X