Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latina Chicks Easy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all about game that and persistance.

Lol, as some of you that don't understand the spanish language but props for trying.

in spanish;

Latino = male =boy

Latina = female = girl

some of you need to go back and edit your post, lmao! unless your into latino's, lmao

Comment

Yes. They're more willing to have unwed sex with you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And there's nothing demeaning about that.

They like sex and they start having it at a young age. Latinas do.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          And there's nothing demeaning about that.

They like sex and they start having it at a young age. Latinas do.
          I think all girls do now a day's

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
            Latinas probably get preggo more often.

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
              generally speaking, they're not as stuck up as all of the other ethnicities
              I concur, though they are no where near as slutty "easy" as white girls. Of course this is only an opinion based on my experiences. And in no way a fact. But the order of easiest in my experience is, White middle class, White lower class, White upper class, black lower class, latina lower class, latina middle class, black middle class, asian lower class, latina upper class, black upper class, asian middle class, asain upper class. True story, white girls give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
                Yeah but it's customary for Latinas (in areas closer to Mexico and Mexico itself) to start screwing at around 13 and marry by 15 or 16. To older men.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  I concur, though they are no where near as slutty "easy" as white girls. Of course this is only an opinion based on my experiences. And in no way a fact. But the order of easiest in my experience is, White middle class, White lower class, White upper class, black lower class, latina lower class, latina middle class, black middle class, asian lower class, latina upper class, black upper class, asian middle class, asain upper class. True story, white girls give it up.
                  white middle class girls are definitely the most likely to enjoy guilt free one night stands. The've even started making the transition from casual hetero sex to casual lesbian sex.

Comment

Are they easy? Some, I've done a few, cocky though.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      yeah white girls are the easiest, white girls are for ****ing not for marrying

Comment

Working...
                      X