Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had $1 billion, how would you spend it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
    Pretty nice, Cap. What about cars? What would you get? Or would you become a jet setter?
    cars will be coming in a couple minutes...

Comment

i think the following rides would be sufficient...

those, and the vacation homes, have me at $525,500,000 left to spend. damn....not even halfway through the fortune.

Comment

Very nice, Cap. Here would be my humble home...

100 million dollar Tranquility in Lake Tahoe.

Comment

The rides....

SL65 AMG Black Series

Gemballa Carrera GT

Daytona Coupe

Ferrari 250 GTO

Comment

i would also like to donate about $5,000 to Dios Dominicano and Domain's people

Comment

100 mil goes to my family so they never have to work again, after that the fun begins. 400 million for creative writer/directors and talented actors and crews to poroduce innovative adn substantive films for my personal pleasure(and only to be sold in the public for a profit).

however much it costs to my my own piece of the world in Dubai.

buy a stable of the most beautiful bitches around the world.

The rest goes to lucrative investments in Russia with the red mafia/russian gov't.

Comment

air time!

Gulfstream G550
                $60,000,000

$465,500,000 to go. this is harder than i thought.

Comment

I would invest 999,000,000 in hedge funds, diamond, drug and oil wars all around the world with a million left to buy a greyish white suite, a monocle and a white furry cat.

Comment

100 billion Zimbabwe dollars and the amount of eggs that it buys:

25 years ago, a Zimbabwe dollar was worth about $1.50 US. Since then they have done a 1000 to one revalue, meaning their currency has devalued about 150 trillion to 1 in 25 years. They are in the process of doing a 10 billion to 1 revalue.

Just a thought for those that think we've got it bad.

As for the thread, I'd establish a fund so that everyone in my family could go to the college of their choice, and upon graduation receive a small home. I'd purchase a few homes in each hemisphere, so that I could stay warm year round, except when I wanted to ski. All homes would be have wind, solar, gardens, animals, etc, so I could live completely off the grid. I'd have a farm to create my own biodiesel and ethanol, probably from canola and sugar cane. I'd have my own racetrack and a fleet of toys, jetskis, quads, dirtbikes, etc. Probably get my private pilots license and get a small chopper, jet and yacht. I'd have to put about half a bill into a broad spectrum of companies that I could live off the earnings. I'd like to own a couple of tittie bars and a pool hall. More later.

Comment

$42,000,000 Christensen yacht

yeah i think i'd be pretty happy in there. that's my guess....

Comment

Working...
                      X