Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be for Halloween? [Costume Thread]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing. I'm staying at home. Kinda funny since I'm younger then all of you guys

Comment

i would dress up like a little school girl just like what i do every night before i go to sleep.

Comment

i do the same thing every year, i let my beard get really big so i can be fidel castro.

**** lewinsky, viva fidel!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          Our biggest holidays of the year are New Years and Halloween. Halloween is particularly fun because it's the one day of the year you can be an adult but act like a kid. We usually go to costume parties and walk the strip on Halloween. The strip is usually a blast, you have lots of hot girls walking around in skimpy outfits and everyone is **** faced and partying. Last year we went to Dumont for October 31st and there was a big party on Comp Hill with girls on sand rails and dune buggies flashing ****, everyone getting drunk and lots of herb being passed around and smoked. Anyway, my group of friends is usually known for the wildest and most extreme costumes and every year we have a reputation to keep and people expect us to come up with something wilder then the year before. I didn't dress up last year because I was at the dunes and wasn't in town so this year I got to do it big. I still haven't decided on what I am gonna be or buy/make to wear.
          What are you gonna be for Halloween and how do you celebrate it?

The 20 year old liberal is going trick or treating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

maybe he can go dressed as a hippy crybaby with a welfare check in his hand?

Wait a minute............

Comment

I was Juggernaut last year, and I think I might be Scorpion from Mortal Kombat this year.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post

maybe he can go dressed as a hippy crybaby with a welfare check in his hand?

Wait a minute............
                I make my own.. probably have more then you do to.
                Lifestyle Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  FAIL.

Who trick or treats on Halloween? It's all about the parties.. of course you and that other guy wouldn't know anything about that since y'all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
                    I was Juggernaut last year, and I think I might be Scorpion from Mortal Kombat this year.
                    you have to post pics of the juggernaut costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      I make my own.. probably have more then you do to.
                      Lifestyle Vegas.
                      Getting candy from old ladies and then scoffing them with your bumchums does not contribute a party y'here!

This Halloween I'm going to a D'N'B rave where all the girls are gonna be on ecstasy, wearing next to nothing and horny as ****. Beat that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X