Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama makes Bill O'Relly looks stupid in one on one interview!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Obama stating that Pakistan are preparing for war on India was a dumbass comment.
    kashmir son.

Even if it wasnt, do you really trust pack keys?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      And how do you know this? Because you get more reliable information than a US senator and democratic nominee for President? That was a dumb ass post.
      Regardless of whether it's true or not, he shouldn't have said it. He isn't the president yet, and inflammatory comments like that could have serious implications all over the world.

I just don't feel it was appropriate.

Oh, the first sentence of your post above. I was wondering what you were asking I knew? Are you presuming I disagree with the sentiment by Obama? I think you are, which would make you the "dumbass".

You should really have a triple figure IQ to discuss politics in my opinion, which I dare say leaves you out in the cold slightly on this one.
      Last edited by Naps; 09-06-2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Bill O'Really doesn't know **** about the world, i'd be suprised if hes even travelled out the U.S. He just spews out the garbage and propaganda that Murdoch sells to him, just like Sky News, The Sun in this country.

Im not a fan of either McCain or Obama I wouldn't vote for either of them if I was American, where the hell does Obama get is information from Pakistan and India are no where near going to war at the moment, hell Pakistan is almost in a civil war and India's economy is booming why would they risk all that.

Comment

Excellent part 1. Cant wait for 2-4 this coming week. I dont agree with much of what Bill O says, but the Factor is good viewing.

Its better then UK political shows. I wish there was a Paxman Factor. That guy is an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
            If anyone was going to give Iran nuclear warheads would be Pakistan.
            Mate, where did you get that?

I am familiar with the politics of the region, and Pakistan and Iran dont get on well at all. Pakistan always sided with the Arabs over the Persians, despite historical ties.

Pakistan has been a firm ally to the US since inception in 1947.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              McCain is talking about Russia with way too much angst...

If he gets elected I might have to move my ass to Canada, jeeze....
              I'd try somehwere a bit further than that.

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                Bill O'Really doesn't know **** about the world, i'd be suprised if hes even travelled out the U.S. He just spews out the garbage and propaganda that Murdoch sells to him, just like Sky News, The Sun in this country.

Im not a fan of either McCain or Obama I wouldn't vote for either of them if I was American, where the hell does Obama get is information from Pakistan and India are no where near going to war at the moment, hell Pakistan is almost in a civil war and India's economy is booming why would they risk all that.
                Pakistan and India are perpetually on the brink of war with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Obama stating that Pakistan are preparing for war on India was a dumbass comment.
                  In what respect?

Comment

Mozza,

No they arent. A war is unthinkable in South Asia. Both states are nuclear powers, the damage would be incredible. They may not like each other (person-person relations are very warm, trust me), but a war is out of the question. Under the nuclear cloud, even skirmishes are quickly scaled back.

Bilateral trade is up, join ventures are up, hell they even (occassionally) field a single cricket team in special games under the "Asian X1" tag.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                      Mozza,

No they arent. A war is unthinkable in South Asia. Both states are nuclear powers, the damage would be incredible. They may not like each other (person-person relations are very warm, trust me), but a war is out of the question. Under the nuclear cloud, even skirmishes are quickly scaled back.

Bilateral trade is up, join ventures are up, hell they even (occassionally) field a single cricket team in special games under the "Asian X1" tag.
                      A war is unthinkable but if nuclear war does happen then it is most likely to be between those two countries. They share a fragile and unpredictable relationship and the political unrest in Pakistan only adds to uncertainty.

I don't know precisely why Obama has said they are preparing for a war but preparing for a war does not necessarily imply that war is round the corner, it is merely an indication that countries are taking strategic steps to prepare for such an event, something which happens regularly.

Comment

Working...
                      X