Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama does not qualify as the first black president!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama does not qualify as the first black president!

He is a light skinned guy. The first real black person will be someone who made it out the hood. Who is dark skinned full blooded brotha who has an american name. Al Sharpton for 2012 president

Some people will never be happy unless we elect a President who looks like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Some people will never be happy unless we elect a President who looks like this.

Black and gray tatoos look great on black people!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Black and gray tatoos look great on black people!
        Depends on how dark the skin tone is. I've done tattoos on light skinned black people that looked amazing, probably some of the best work I've ever done. I've also tattooed really dark Wesley Snipes skin tones and had a hard time even seeing where I was at on the design.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Depends on how dark the skin tone is. I've done tattoos on light skinned black people that looked amazing, probably some of the best work I've ever done. I've also tattooed really dark Wesley Snipes skin tones and had a hard time even seeing where I was at on the design.
          well yeah.. that is what I mean, when a light skinned black person gets a black and gray it looks awesome!

I like black and gray period though.

btw, have you seen Bob Tyrrell's ****?? He can get down on black and gray!!

http://bobtyrrell.com/galleries/portraits.php

Comment

the only thing I really don't like about some of his work is that sometimes he over does it on the shading & it looks too dark:

Comment

Tyrrell is awesome. I've noticed that even the best of black and grey'ers can sometimes overdue to color. All of my tattoos are black and grey, I will never do the color thing. I only have a small amount of red in me for the eyes and blood dripping from a demon head between my shoulder blades. I just don't want to have to keep getting my **** touched up every year to keep it vibrant. That leads to scar tissue.

Here's a pretty cool looking unfinished colored backpiece of the coolest **** ever, Super Mario World.

Comment

Working...
              X