Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to buy a few dress shirts recently...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't find your size because they don't have the right measurements at the FUBU store, jack.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      It was amazing how many nice shirts I couldn't get because my neck was too thick and muscular.

Ever had that sorta problem, Kaynan?
      Bobbing on **** will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
        Bobbing on **** will do that.
        Et tu, Dios?

...Then fall Jacky.

Comment

Et tu, Dios?

...Then fall Jacky.
          Come on now jack, shut the **** up/ Only Caesar you know about was that one you cut up.

Comment

Et tu, Dios?

...Then fall Jacky.
            Take the hit.

Seriously, if you are a hard shirt fit, you should do what I do. There are a few brands that i roll with that are a bit pricier, but they fit great. Tons of sizes and patterns.

fair warning: these are Limey brands, but the Savile Row boys do it right.

Turnbull & asser
            Thomas Pink
            Charles Tyrwhitt

Tyrwhitt is less expensive and they are often on sale. Pink has sales all the time.

My prob is suits. I'm a 14 or 15 inch drop. That pretty much means that i can't buy discount suits. But they started selling "suit separates" (Macy's has the Alfani brand). otherwise, befriend a good tailor.

Comment

Take the hit.

Seriously, if you are a hard shirt fit, you should do what I do. There are a few brands that i roll with that are a bit pricier, but they fit great. Tons of sizes and patterns.

fair warning: these are Limey brands, but the Savile Row boys do it right.

Turnbull & asser
              Thomas Pink
              Charles Tyrwhitt

Tyrwhitt is less expensive and they are often on sale. Pink has sales all the time.

My prob is suits. I'm a 14 or 15 inch drop. That pretty much means that i can't buy discount suits. But they started selling "suit separates" (Macy's has the Alfani brand). otherwise, befriend a good tailor.
              I think these days unless you wanna look like a teenager on his first job interview you got to have a good taylor. Off the rack just does not do it.

Comment

It was amazing how many nice shirts I couldn't get because my neck was too thick and muscular.

Ever had that sorta problem, Kaynan?
                I have that sort of problem, Jack.. But Only, I cant find underwear that Fits my Muscular and Fat balls..

Comment

The Latina whore that measured me yesterday kept on complimenting my thick neck.
                  I eventually told her to chill or get ****ed.

.....You should have told her that you don't talk to female salespeople unless you plan to fornicate with them.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    .....You should have told her that you don't talk to female salespeople unless you plan to fornicate with them.
                    Damn. I miss Mike Tyson.

Comment

Damn. I miss Mike Tyson.
                      he's in bolivian now dude

Comment

Working...
                      X