Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 or newer Honda Civic SI sedan......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    Gay car votes
    1. Peugeot 207 (pictured above): 7155
    2. BMW 3 Series Coupe: 3378
    3. Jaguar XK: 2571
    4. Honda Civic Hatch: 1776
    5. Alfa Romeo 159: 1293

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/i...gay-221551.php

damn thats a hater website most of those guys drive raggedy ann cars all banged up...cause that Audi RS4 is far from gay anyone would wnat hta ****. and the jaguar xk is pimo and the bmw 3 series ill drive al lthose ****s.

gay car is that VW bug the new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Nah... but you'll get caught in "the Rogelio trap". He ended up starting three threads about me yesterday. He was spittin' mad.

You get like that, too.
      don't flatter yourself lil floyd's blow up doll! i am not the one who red k's, and puts fellas on ignore like you. ha,ha.ha, walk on home boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        damn thats a hater website most of those guys drive raggedy ann cars all banged up...cause that Audi RS4 is far from gay anyone would wnat hta ****. and the jaguar xk is pimo and the bmw 3 series ill drive al lthose ****s.

gay car is that VW bug the new ones.
        Then consider yourself a ****ing douche...

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
          Then consider yourself a ****ing douche...
          lol how much money do you make that you can say you wouldnt drive a bmw 3?
          Ill drive that and ill drive any mercedes C class.

Beats driving a japense car those ****s are plasticy.

Comment

lol how much money do you make that you can say you wouldnt drive a bmw 3?
            Ill drive that and ill drive any mercedes C class.

Beats driving a japense car those ****s are plasticy.
            I wouldn't be caught dead in a 3 series, folks. And thats on you.
            If it was to up me to spend on a car, and what I have spent on the Fox bodies?
            "I'm sorry Sir, but your warranty does not cover that..."
            Not my fault, Domain. Go play with somebody on the 360 circuit. I'm not the one, pito breath....

Comment

I wouldn't be caught dead in a 3 series, folks. And thats on you.
              If it was to up me to spend on a car, and what I have spent on the Fox bodies?
              "I'm sorry Sir, but your warranty does not cover that..."
              Not my fault, Domain. Go play with somebody on the 360 circuit. I'm not the one, pito breath....
              I have no clue what you said but you sound like an Automobile elitist with little cash.
              Be lucky to even get a bmw or benz Who gives a **** no one CARES! only people who care is the guys who post on automotive web pages.
              BMW are one of the most reliable cars out man I would gladly take a BMW over my beat up ford pickup truck.

Comment

I have no clue what you said but you sound like an Automobile elitist with little cash.
                Be lucky to even get a bmw or benz Who gives a **** no one CARES! only people who care is the guys who post on automotive web pages.
                BMW are one of the most reliable cars out man I would gladly take a BMW over my beat up ford pickup truck.
                All right, I can dig that. But why wold you give up your truck?

Comment

nothin wrong with the 3-series. best performance you can get without having to chuck out an extra $30,000. since they're light then they're quick as hell. i may pay $705 a month but i'm hopin on a roller coaster everytime i commute.

Comment

Honda is a very reliable gas friendly car with some power for it's size. I like it, my friend has one and the digital console looks sick! When it was stock it was still pretty quick but if you want to mod it, that is a popular tuner car so you can guarantee you will find a plethora of parts for it and they wont be hard to find! The car isn't all that expensive either.

Comment

All right, I can dig that. But why wold you give up your truck?
                      Cause its hot, and has no AC and it has a messed up starter and too many miles and I cannot drive it on the Freeway because it will overheat lol

Bmw is quality I like that 1 series they said its pretty sporty and fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X