Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Versy, is that you, honestly?
    Sorry guy, I'm just an ordinary girl into boxing. Gotta go. See ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      Sorry guy, I'm just an ordinary girl into boxing. Gotta go. See ya!
      ......Right

Comment

Attention LadyFan Alt, this is Pea actual. Reveal true identity, or we will be forced to unleash deadly force upon you...

Comment

Nah, it is probably one of the pinoys taking the piss.

Comment

damn guys, if this is an ALT then I'm a huge fan!

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Nah, it is probably one of the pinoys taking the piss.
              yea I mean.. first all the stupid pics in every thread, "she's" just joined and knows how to do everything on her profile...and isn't asking "what's this mean?" "what's that mean" "how do you do that".. I mean even people with experience still ask and still don't know things on a new site ..

it's too freakin obvious

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                yea I mean.. first all the stupid pics in every thread, "she's" just joined and knows how to do everything on her profile...and isn't asking "what's this mean?" "what's that mean" "how do you do that".. I mean even people with experience still ask and still don't know things on a new site ..

it's too freakin obvious

do i detect just a wee bit of jealousy?!!

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                  Attention LadyFan Alt, this is Pea actual. Reveal true identity, or we will be forced to unleash deadly force upon you...

Damn, Pea, you had me going with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer1234 View Post
                    do i detect just a wee bit of jealousy?!!

j/k
                    oh no sweety please don't confuse any of this with jealousy.. most of the time I get flamed for being here..who could be jealous of sharing that??

We've had other girls, anyone can tell you I'm not the one that's acted jealous at times..(not mentioning any names lol) I would love other girls come on here, but majority of the times the guys run them off. I just can't stand alts..and balant ones at that

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                      oh no sweety please don't confuse any of this with jealousy.. most of the time I get flamed for being here..who could be jealous of sharing that??

We've had other girls, anyone can tell you I'm not the one that's acted jealous at times..(not mentioning any names lol) I would love other girls come on here, but majority of the times the guys run them off. I just can't stand alts..and balant ones at that
                      i understand. i posted that to just to see if i could get a rise.

i've seen a few of the hate threads you've inspired. these prepubescent virgins must really get annoying!

Comment

Working...
                      X