Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh but it is. so far, we've got about 8 of us that'll be down there. i'm also grillin some veggies. now THAT is fun. you take a pan like this:

dump chopped zucchinis, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, and anaheim chilis in there mixed with some olive oil and seasoned salt. **** cooks on the grill right next to the meat. combine that with some good music, great weather, cold beers, and good peeps then what you've got there is a fine ****in Sunday afternoon my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      oh but it is. so far, we've got about 8 of us that'll be down there. i'm also grillin some veggies. now THAT is fun. you take a pan like this:

dump chopped zucchinis, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, and anaheim chilis in there mixed with some olive oil and seasoned salt. **** cooks on the grill right next to the meat. combine that with some good music, great weather, cold beers, and good peeps then what you've got there is a fine ****in Sunday afternoon my friend!
      Sounds great bud.
      I'm just not the grillologist over here, man. I can cook to save my life. But my skills don't extend much past that.

Comment

• I like my steak cooked

Comment

• Who likes a steak well done?

Yuck. Cooking all the tasty juices out.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
            Sounds great bud.
            I'm just not the grillologist over here, man. I can cook to save my life. But my skills don't extend much past that.
            just got back from the store. got salmon AND orange roughy. also some corn on the cob. upstairs neighbor came over and said him and his buddy just rallied 5 hotties up at the pool and they're comin over in about 45. everyone else should be by in a couple hours.

yeah, tonight's gone be pretty decent.

Comment

just got back from the store. got salmon AND orange roughy. also some corn on the cob. upstairs neighbor came over and said him and his buddy just rallied 5 hotties up at the pool and they're comin over in about 45. everyone else should be by in a couple hours.

yeah, tonight's gone be pretty decent.
              I hate your life...
              I got to change out my spark plugs, oil change, on my 94 Lincoln MrkVIII, with a busted right hand, and no John Walker Blue label to calm my nerves....
              You win.
              I suck...

Comment

i'm not saying what you do, just assuming you don't use French's yellow mustard.

i think chicken is the best meat to use mustard on too. another trick you can use for adding salt is just meat tenderizer. it's mostly salt anyways. i find that mustard is best for just adding a little twist of flavor. as long as you don't dump a ton of it on then it won't hog too much flavor away from the meat or other spices.
                why would you assume that? I mean isn't "mustard" what I said..is there any other type of mustard except french's yellow? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                  I can eat a rare steak... or beef carpaccio as an appetizer. But I can't eat a rare hamburger. In fact, I think that may even be dangerous.

I now buy a hunk of meat and have the butcher grind my burger meat. It doesn't cost much more, and at least you know what you are getting.

A butcher told me NEVER to buy pre-packaged ground beef. You never know what is in it. Most store-bought ground beef is "adulterated". They throw in whatever scraps are avail (pork, lamb, whatever). They don't waste anything.
                  I think Food borne illness is overrated though.

I was a cook for 3 years as a kid, I worked with raw chicken every day just about and I had terrible sanitary habits ( in that i'd throw down a snack without washing my hands after cutting). I never once was ill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                    why would you assume that? I mean isn't "mustard" what I said..is there any other type of mustard except french's yellow? lol
                    for a second there i thought you were serious. you play with my emotions more than anyone on here

Comment

• This thread has made me so glad I bought steak for tonight.

Medium rare for the record.

Comment

Working...
                      X