No announcement yet.

The Greatest Ownage Of All Time - The Controlled Demolition of "The KING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guled View Post
    I am wondering why you are taking offence to this thread. It’s full of quality fat jokes, why would you hate it for. Or does this thread bring up some bad memories from your past?
    sweety I hardly read your thread...like I said it should be in the thunderdome ...if it would have been there I wouldn't have done ****

btw if you weren't worried about your k..why keep addressing the situations

Comment

• I'd **** the fat chick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        I'd **** the fat chick.
        "peeleft:

Comment

• The top poster of this thread award goes to Live Dog

Comment

• This thread starter deserves the ***** award. Who makes a thread to post pics from his MySpace to call his girlfriend fat and diss the hell out of them both? That is just *****.

Comment

• If you can't upload pics to your MySpace account anymore without people having to abuse them and "own" you anymore... Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                If you can't upload pics to your MySpace account anymore without people having to abuse them and "own" you anymore... Damn.

Comment

• When will I be receiving my award and 10k would help acknowledge my MySpace skills Pappa is going to be proud

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    If you can't upload pics to your MySpace account anymore without people having to abuse them and "own" you anymore... Damn.
                    sorry kessler but you obviously don't know who king is and type of **** he used to bring to these boards. its very safe to say king brought it upon himself. And he knows it. that's why he is now a alt in hiding on these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
                      sorry kessler but you obviously don't know who king is and type of **** he used to bring to these boards. its very safe to say king brought it upon himself. And he knows it. that's why he is now a alt in hiding on these boards.
                      Oh I've seen him post a ton of times. He posted some **** himself, but I don't know if anyone deserves to have some little **** on the internet bring up MySpace pictures of him and his friends/family or whatever it was and all that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X