No announcement yet.

The Greatest Ownage Of All Time - The Controlled Demolition of "The KING"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    ..and people wonder why NSB is **** thesedays.
    yeah i know, crazy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      Nah.. She dumped me too.

But for real.. You cats are taking this **** waaaaaaay to serious. Like if you stepped away from this site for a week and think about it, I think you'd all be embarassed at how lame this **** is.
      The whole idea of this thread is to not take **** too seriously....it's just jokes bro.

Comment

Nah.. She dumped me too.

But for real.. You cats are taking this **** waaaaaaay to serious. Like if you stepped away from this site for a week and think about it, I think you'd all be embarassed at how lame this **** is.
        Good comeback...

Nah bro its a bit of fun man
        plus the dude whos the target is the enemy he had it coming

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
          The whole idea of this thread is to not take **** too seriously....it's just jokes bro.
          Come on now LD.. That stuff is personal. It's bogus as hell. All you gotta do is be honest with yourself: would you look at this all as 'fun and games'? We know what the honest answer is.

But to be even more honest, idk why I'm giving a ****. Lol.. It's just annoying to see it in NSB.
          Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Good comeback...

Nah bro its a bit of fun man
          plus the dude whos the target is the enemy he had it coming
          All I know is that he was tooting Cotto's horn to no end. I don't really know him like that, but the fact remains that it's pretty much risdiculous to be saying that this guy is an 'enemy'. This guy who you've never even met. That just kinda proves that this is being taken way too serious.

Comment

King's girl is so fat, when she goes to a resturant,she looks at the menu and says "okay!"

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
              King's girl is so fat, when she goes to a resturant,she looks at the menu and says "okay!"
              damn, son.

That was good.

Comment

hehehehe

im tryin to be serious now but live dog is knocking me off my game..

Its personal should i say...
                Its not serious

only the damage that were doin is

hehe

Comment

Nah.. She dumped me too.

The lounge will never be the same as it used to be thanks to fools like this.. the least they could have done is post it in the thunderdome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    hehehe

El Jesus **** dude i take it back man
                    I just clicked for the supersize picture and she is ****ing Huge bro
                    Your on your own brother cuz i cant get down like that hheheh

She didnt look that big from afar close up on that pic bro
                    and her jeans are screaming

"get me out of here"
                    Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    i too would also rescind my statement, i also blew it up and man, that is ****ing huge man, and the fact that she broke up with him shows that at some point, he is probably a fat nasty derranged sewage smelling slob and i am ashamed that me and him share cultural similarities.
                    First I'd just like to say that I like a big ass.

But can you imagine hitting that?

You try knockin' that hiney and an ocean of fat start raging up a tempest like you in a ****in' storm out at sea the second you hit it.

You want to break a girl off. You don't want to play no part in a Titanic remake.

Comment

• he b hittin dem weights mayne

Comment

Working...
                      X