Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Pentagon Strike Conspiracy

http://gprime.net/flash.php/911penta...onspiracy#Main

http://snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

anybody else thinks the government is behind all this?

I think there was a conspiracy. The conspirators were islamic fundamentalist terrorists.

Comment

We all know it was a conspiracy and certain things that happened that day didn't really happen like we saw it or heard about it. Govenment is full of the most intelligent people, they have designed and produced things we have no knowledge of. The good thing for us is some of us can see what's really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        We all know it was a conspiracy and certain things that happened that day didn't really happen like we saw it or heard about it. Govenment is full of the most intelligent people, they have designed and produced things we have no knowledge of. The good thing for us is some of us can see what's really going on.
        So what you're saying is that the government is this super intelligent nearly unstoppable force and the only ones that know about this overarching conspiracy are you and some of your internet friends?

Comment

If an airliner jet really did hit the pentagon don't you think they would have relased the video to shut all critics up? wouldn't that video do wonders for them in gaining the publics trust and support in a war "on terror". We already have videos of two planes smashing into the world trade centers and killing innocent lives. We also have video of these building collapsing. Why wont they release the video of the pentagon getting hit? Why were all survielance tapes picked up within minutes of crash and gag orders enforced on anyone who seen the tapes with threats of years of jail time if gag order is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            So what you're saying is that the government is this super intelligent nearly unstoppable force and the only ones that know about this overarching conspiracy are you and some of your internet friends?
            uhm...tons of people know about the conspiracy to hide 911 realities..

Comment

a dumb ****** would believe something ******ed like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                a dumb ****** would believe something ******ed like that
                I'm not dumb..or a ******.. and I believe it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                  uhm...tons of people know about the conspiracy to hide 911 realities..

...Vida, I am as sure about there not being a government cover up to 9/11 as I am about the fact that I could tongue lash you to the point where you would pass out.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...Vida, I am as sure about there not being a government cover up to 9/11 as I am about the fact that I could tongue lash you to the point where you would pass out.
                    lol well you know how I am on this subject...tongue lash me all you want..but I believe in these conspiracies

Comment

Working...
                    X