No announcement yet.

Rafael Nadal on the verge of becoming world no.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael Nadal on the verge of becoming world no.1

Yeah that's right, Federer is soon going to be dethroned. Just watched Federer's match against Ginepri a few hours aho and he some how managed to avoid defeat and needed 3 sets to win. With Nadal on a winning streak it's just inevitable that we'll see a new world no.1. by the end of the week.

Go Novak.............

Comment

....Federer is obviously on the decline and Rafa is improving. It's just a shame Nadal has such **** knees at his young age. He won't last over the long haul.

Comment

Novak will be no.1 in a week

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          ....Federer is obviously on the decline and Rafa is improving. It's just a shame Nadal has such **** knees at his young age. He won't last over the long haul.
          Agreed. He plays a lot of tennis compared to others and it will no doubt catch up to him as he gets older.

Comment

Yeah I think that loss for Federer at Wimbledon might have taken something out of him. It could take him a while for him to recover or he may never recover. Nadal won that hard court tournament last week. So Im thinking if he wins the US Open I think he is undoubtabley the best player in the world and could go on a streak of dominance.

Comment

not only will Nadal soon be number 1 but he will fly ahead, he has basically no points to defend in the hard court season and is playing better tennis then Federer and probably more importantly Djokovic who is the threat on hard. I still think Federer will surpass Petes record of 14 slams but Nadal is gonna be the king of Tennis for the forseeable future

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                not only will Nadal soon be number 1 but he will fly ahead, he has basically no points to defend in the hard court season and is playing better tennis then Federer and probably more importantly Djokovic who is the threat on hard. I still think Federer will surpass Petes record of 14 slams but Nadal is gonna be the king of Tennis for the forseeable future
                Agreed unless like PBDS and Addition have mentioned that injuries might get to him. Which could happen because just how hard he plays and his game depends on a lot of athleticism.

Comment

It was actually sad to see Robbie ****ing Ginepri giving Federer a real match. I've never been a big Federer fan but it's always sad to see the decline of a great athlete, no matter what.

I was shocked when Simon beat him in Toronto. But hey, it's Rafa's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Pintea View Post
                    Novak will be no.1 in a week
                    Haha, wtf are you talking about? Do you know what the points disparity between the 3rd and 2nd spot is? Novak ****ed himself by dropping outta Wimbledon early, and then losing in Toronto. All while Rafa and Roger are still making grand slam finals regularly.

Comment

Working...
                    X