Dudes wearing sandals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smh @ all the posters in this thread who wear sandals/flip flops

Comment

It's practical to wear them if your in some place hot. **** having sweaty ass feet wearing sneakers all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
        It's practical to wear them if your in some place hot. **** having sweaty ass feet wearing sneakers all day.
        Damn whose ****** are those on your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          socks and sandles.
          socks and flip flops. get it straight

Comment

Jordan Hydro II & IIIs.

Not IVs.
            The IVs are ugly as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              co-sign this post

i hate dudes who wear sandels....i dont wanna see your ****in feet f@ggots. I dont care if im at the beech or whatever...im always wearin a pair of basketball shoes or black timbs. These ****in kids are so feminine they should get sex changes while their at it
              Negro is you crazy??? Black Timbs all yr round? Where you live

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Negro is you crazy??? Black Timbs all yr round? Where you live
                Hell....and I'm his landlord.

Comment

I live at the beach, so it's flip flops 24/7. Otherwise I won't wear them. They don't go on the mainland with me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    No **** they kick ass. But we are in a climate they are practical year round. I'd understand the thread starter if he lived in say Michigan or something.
                    No sandals in Cali and you are begging for some un happy feet.
                    I live in Michigan and i wear my sandals all summer because i only get so much warm weather, obviously i dont wear them when its cold.

If anyone is a feminine ***** in this thread its the people who dont wear sandals. Obviously they're hung up on stylish footwear and thinking it is important, which is a female quality if there ever was one.

Comment

i only wear sandals at the house...

in the winter i keep a pair of slippers next to my bed and wear them until i get dressed; etc.

in the summer i keep a pair of sandals next to my bed and wear them until i get dressed; etc.

but i could never leave the house in them...then i HAVE TO wear shoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X