Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just put the pictures from my fight into the Fight Night pics thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hatebreed
    HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL!!
    Thats great. Hojak you continue to live up to your reputation as being the gayest/cheese ball wimp tomato can WEST SIIIIIDE!! You expect anyone to take you seriously fighting some fat, overweight, out of shape pile o' **** who happens to be your online ****? Nice job!! Keep da funny **** cummin!
    and who did you fight last?????????

Comment

HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL!!
      Thats great. Hojak you continue to live up to your reputation as being the gayest/cheese ball wimp tomato can WEST SIIIIIDE!! You expect anyone to take you seriously fighting some fat, overweight, out of shape pile o' **** who happens to be your online ****? Nice job!! Keep da funny **** cummin!

Comment

I see the hojak fan club is still around. you guys must be a bunch of old pervs who like to see feminine asian/mexican looking boys (Hojak) with their tops off and legs wrapped around some fat **** griding his lard inbetween the buttocks. You sick ****in ****.

Comment

I see the hojak fan club is still around. you guys must be a bunch of old pervs who like to see feminine asian/mexican looking boys (Hojak) with their tops off and legs wrapped around some fat **** griding his lard inbetween the buttocks. You sick ****in ****.
          its not hojak that has the fan club, hooker. its you that has the fan club. you wanted the attention of being the internet's biggest loser by calling out a bunch of people and calling them losers. whos the ****in loser babblin about others just to get a rise outta someone? ****in attention whore. die.

oh... btw...

Comment

Oh boohoo hoo. The Global **** pimp called me an attention whore.
            Everyone knows you like wrapping your legs around Hojak . stop posting your gay fake sparring/****ography on the net you little gay *****.

Comment

Oh boohoo hoo. The Global **** pimp called me an attention whore.
              Everyone knows you like wrapping your legs around Hojak . stop posting your gay fake sparring/****ography on the net you little gay *****.
              what the **** are you gonna do? beat me up or something? :lol3:

Comment

No just call you a flaming ******, because you are one

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Dookie head Poopy pants.

Comment

TTT

Comment

Working...
                      X