• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
    He isnt the only one....
    Hahaha lmfao at your sig.

Comment

She cheated on him wit Jr.

Comment

Who cares if the dude dumped these chicks. You think these chicks are the only hot chicks in the world? He is a super star soccer player who travels around the world and has all the money he could ever want.

He can have any chick he wants and if I was him I would do the same. I wouldn't stay with one chick, I would be young and enjoy life. Settling down with one girl would be stupid.

Comment

Hes one of the best looking guys in the world. I wish i could be like him. No ****.

Comment

yea yea i said that so what.

Comment

She is amazing, but without make up she looked nasty....

Still that bodys so hot! argh

Comment

C ronaldo has been round the block though, he was ****ing Paris Hilton a few months ago to. He just does the business then moves on to the next one, which i have to give him props. He's a playa.

Comment

Comment

The fact that he can dump them and you can't says why he is who he is and you are who you are. Now I'm only sticking to the material side of things since TS didn't talk about her grade for personality and smarts.

Remember, he crashed his Ferrari and probably ordered another one on the spot if he didn't have another one in his garage.

Yeah, living the life.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                      true story

Comment

Working...
                      X