No announcement yet.

Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped This?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    Gemma Atkinson is British. British ***** is inferior.
    But not even half as bad as fat American ***** like Lil' Kim! LOL. Spanish ***** is the sweetest.

Comment

I honestly think he's gay. Not because he wears a man purse and moves his neck when he talks. I just think he'sgay. He can sure play some football though> hE is an excellent striker

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
        I honestly think he's gay. Not because he wears a man purse and moves his neck when he talks. I just think he'sgay. He can sure play some football though> hE is an excellent striker
        he is not a striker,but a wing-forward who also plays out wide as a midfield winger for club on a regular basis.

He is not gay, he is European! Well when you kick a football for a living I suppose you can get away with that ****. A bit like your rock stars with eyeliner and nail polish but not as poncey. I think 2 earrings and man bags are for poncey twats myself and when peopl copy stars like Cristiano, they look like a tit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
          he is not a striker,but a wing-forward who also plays out wide as a midfield winger for club on a regular basis.

He is not gay, he is European! Well when you kick a football for a living I suppose you can get away with that ****. A bit like your rock stars with eyeliner and nail polish but not as poncey. I think 2 earrings and man bags are for poncey twats myself and when peopl copy stars like Cristiano, they look like a tit.
          I agree only a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo can pull that **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
            I agree only a guy like Cristiano Ronaldo can pull that **** off.
            And only Fernando Torres and Luis Garcia can wear hairbands and long hair and look the ****. Plus they are continental so it suits them. When white boys like Bumdham wear that ****, they look seriously gay. Maybe because white boys are gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Im sure can pull that anytime he wants. Its probably not that big of a deal to him.
              Any footballer can get fanny. Even ugly Wayne Rooney could probably bed a model if he wasn't married to an ugly sket from childhood

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
                Gemma Atkinson is British. British ***** is inferior.
                True story man, i know you are banned but you are right here, white English girls are the worst in bed, thats why i stick to my Latinas.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                  True story man, i know you are banned but you are right here, white English girls are the worst in bed, thats why i stick to my Latinas.
                  Kate Beckinsale, Cheryl tweedy and Eva Green>>>>>>>The dog Eva Mendes, fat ass J-Hoe and big bird Salma Hayek (pretty mug though)

Comment

Originally posted by gorasikawannabe View Post
                    Kate Beckinsale, Cheryl tweedy and Eva Green>>>>>>>The dog Eva Mendes, fat ass J-Hoe and big bird Salma Hayek (pretty mug though)
                    Eva Greene is French mate.

And i did't say they were ugly i just know they are **** in bed. Boring ass, lazy, just lay on their backs and don't know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                      Eva Greene is French mate.And i did't say they were ugly i just know they are **** in bed. Boring ass, lazy, just lay on their backs and don't know what to do.
                      No wonder she was so fit! I know what you mean pal, but surely stats do not lie. Americans and Mexicans are the fattest countries on the world. All them chubby birds I saw in Cancun won't be too adventurous in bed, surely!?

Comment

Working...
                      X